View Single Post
Old Wednesday, March 02, 2016
44th CTP (PAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2015 - Merit 4

mujtaba arfat is on a distinguished road

Syed Raees Shah
January 30
Detailed interview of mine ...
It was on 13th of Jan...
I entered the room at 12:40pm...
Chairman welcomed me and I shook hand with him he offered me a chair to sit...
So Raees how are you??
You are from Lahore?? I said no sir I am from MBDin...So what are you doing in Lahore...Preparation for css I replied Ok...Tell us as it is your second chance of interview what happened last time?? I replied I couldn't able to perform well in psychological test so that I was disqualified So you believe your performance in psychological was a result?? I replied yes sir ot was...ot means you hav work harder to improve your performance that is a good thing(chairman).Then he asked Why PsP Raees?? I replied as I hav law background I hav knowledge of criminal law I can perform better in the service..He said good Than why all the lawyers feel that they are above law?? I replied it is absence of cemetery code of ethics and its srtict implementation...Next question Why lawyers wear black coats?? I replied with a smile that I regret my inability that I do not know...Chairman laughed and said no matters...I don't know even....So what are the benefits of a separate district?? Agricultural problems as I live in a rural agrarian society...Members of UN security council?? Tenure of non permanent members...Where IcJ sits?? Number of judges and their tenure?? Then he thanked and refered me to another Qazi sb....What is Ghormukhi in Punjabi?? A brief discussion on it...Why evidence of one man is equal to two women?? Again discussion...Suppose you are An Asp...highlight problems of Police?? I pointed out 5 to 6...Water management I said sorry...
Rizwan sb...
What is constitution?? Its importance?? Military regimes and their status in terms of constitution....One question from my fvt book World Order I replied he said Good....One fvt international journalist?? I replied Robert Fisk And a discussion on him ...Where did Muslim migrated first??I replied Habsha....
Lehri sb..Gk questions...Tarar sb strated with asking definitions of statues...rule and regulation....then Loal law Substantive law and special law....What is Pemra?? Functions....I replied it regulates electronic and print media he said no it only regulates Electronic ...I admitted my fault....so Why we need Pemra when we have Ministry of Information and Broadcasting?? I replied....Other questions I don't remember....At the end...Chairman gave his worthy remarks That Raees you were confident and answering the questions....we wish you best of luck...I thanked him and all other members and left the room while having a smiling contact with Qazi sb as he was smiling....It was all my experiences...
When I came out It was 1:22...so they took 42 minutes.
jamalnasir (Saturday, April 02, 2016)