View Single Post
Old Wednesday, March 02, 2016
44th CTP (PAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2015 - Merit 4

mujtaba arfat is on a distinguished road

Saniya Safi
January 29
Aoa Brothers and Sisters , I hail From Fata and I have been asked following questions , my back ground is linguistics and optionls were Psychology , geography , int Law and Pushto
Here it goes
I was first asked that how are you ?
Thn about the agency that I hail from , geography of it , imp of it , historical , resources etc , Mohmand Agency is famous for White Ziarat Marble , thn chairman asked me that factories there do not give any bills etc , what do u think ..... I answered and gave reasons
Thn he asked me about the imp of Gawadar which I answered in v detail with maps and locations etc in the upper route that is Central Asian Area , and thn southern route of south china sea via strait of malaka and thn coonection Of Chabahar port and indian investment , and numerically told thm that gawadar provides the shortest route and a good substitue for starit of Hurmoz where almost 29% of oil is traded ....... And also the geographical shape of Cpec and gawadar as a tunnel in which you could file whole central asian countries ......
Thn he asked me if your are given post as PA thn wot you would for Education ...... I told them about community schools and teachers who are giving 300 to 1000 rps to a molana and keeping thereselves in settled areas etc etc and other notions .....
Chairman also asked me about the Nato forces in afghanistan ; whether they should stay or not. I answered that America has a model of leaving countries in power vaccum through which monsters like IS are given birth , IS was just a little jammat al jihad wa Tuheed , it amulgated with Alqaeda in 2004 but detached itself and came as a global threat in form IS , same is the case with Afghanistan; they don have strong and equipped forces , no strong economy , no stable govt and Talibans have control over 60 pc area , if they left now , world might have to face the biggest monster than IS , thn I quoted Carl Schmit who said that " if pais sneezes the whole europe catches the cold ; sameis with Afghanistan , Afg is the paris of Asia , if it sneezes whole asia catches the cold " ......
Here comes the othere person who tends to be disagreeing with everything , like he said i hail from sindh and other person hail from balochistan , there is no extremisim there why Fata ...... I told him reasons and said that Terrorism in Fata lurks in disallusioment , fed by poverty and a grieved plus anger presented in the form of wavy brain washing etc etc etc ....... He said that there is no poverty in Swat , why terrorism is there , I again repeated that the northern and Northern western Areas of Pakistan and their inhabitants are very much vulnerable to Religion , they can be easily disallusioned by religious perks as 70 Hoors waiting in jannah etc etc and thn told them about Sufi Muhammad 's Nafaze Shairete Muhammadi and Fazlu Allah who was heavily helped by WOMEN through their JEWELz etc ...... Interviewr again said i cannot buy this idea of religion vulnerability , the discussion on this topic was closed when I answered him that We are not vulnerable to it because we ar educated , we cannot be so easily brain washed by unlogical religious perks , we cannot say admit that by killing innocent ppl in sucide bombing will take us to jannah .....the same interviwer asked about the failure of kala bagh dam , I answered there are two reasons , one of which is very impt and not tackled seriously , first is that ppl have fears that they will be drowned , their homes , fields etc and secondly and mostly ignorant plus important is the trust deficit between the gov and ppl of not giving any alternatives to the ppl that would suffer from it , for example ppl have doubts about the govtz integrity that whether they will be given houses or money as an alternative ....... My ans was shocking to him and his respnse was shocking to me aswell as he said that I am shocked by your answer ....... And its a ground reality , these trusts deficits should be addressed and decisions should be taken in the best interest of Pakistan .......
And same interviewer asked about FR regions and why they are there ...... I answered it he asked for clearification to which elaborated through linguistic example of dialects of peshawar and Mardan and the buffer dialect of nowshera ..... Coz regions do have continums , they are changed gradually same is the case with Fata Agencies and Frontier Regeions ...... Exampls goven was the buffer FR region of Laki btwn North Waziristan and Laki marwart
The same person also asked about the Tapi that will go through Afghanistan ; how they will tackle it , I answered that pakistan is spending 26 billion rupees on the security of CEPEC , Afghanistan should also safe guard it .......
Thn other person asked bout the imp of geography in economy of country, it seemed easy , example given was Afghanistan as land locked country depending on Iran and Pakistan for coasts etc
And other person asked about diff between Conflict and War ( an international law question ) i differentiated ..... And asked that is pakistan in state of war , I answered No , its in state of Insurgency ( according to international Law )
Thn i was asked about the imp of Balochistan and Iran railway track and its importance as it is of just 80 kms ...... References given of land connectivity of Gawadr and chabahar port etc , and Gulf states , diplomatic imp , economic imp and regional imp
As i have military background , one interviewer asked me about DHA scam which was the headline of that day ( 13 jan 2016 ) he said about the lobby of army officers etc , to which I answered that Good and bad ppl exist every where , they are in govt , in beauracracy and in armed institutions aswell , there should be transperancy , guilty should be brought to justice ; thn asked about General Raheel sharifs statemnt , I appreciated his statemnt and discussion was closed on the statment that i stated , No one is above law !!! Thats All I remember .....
Whole interview was mostly opinion based ..... And the headlines of the newspaper ........
Hope it would help
jamalnasir (Saturday, April 02, 2016)