View Single Post
Old Wednesday, March 02, 2016
44th CTP (PAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2015 - Merit 4

mujtaba arfat is on a distinguished road

Saad Ahmad
January 28
Viva voce, Peshawar 28th.
Well I don't think it was good but here we go.
U belong to? what's so special about your village? Why FSP? People from your area are mostly in army, why are u coming to civil service? Importance of Balochistan in Pakistan's economic and foreign policy. Does govt prefer easter route over western route? as a diplomat, how will you introduce your country to a nation who don't know about your country. What is territorial water? difference b/w coastline and baseline. who was general robert lee (from us history), monroe doctrine, eisenhower doctrine, how many sq/km in an acre, unit measurement of advertisement, introduce khushal khan khattak and pareshan khattak, how is president of US selected, how is president of Pakistsan selected, how are senators selected, is it one man one vote basis for president?
One of them asked me, do you like economics? I said, not at all. He laughed and said not at all? I said yes, don't know about it tongue emoticon and then came the questions on multilateral banks. I said i don't know what multilateral is. He said bilateral and multilateral? I said bi means 2, multi is for more, rest I don't know. Asked about world bank's history. Composition of Election commission of Pakistan. Its head. What changes in ECP to make elections fair. I gave example that Indian EC (read in an article) is powerful so empower our ECP. He asked about indian EC and bam, didn't know anything tongue emoticon Leaders from Balochistan in Pakistan movement. Our relations with all our neighbors are bad, are we the problem? ... and I guess that's it. Can't recall others. Chairman said we gave u a good environment to express yourself, you did so too. You are confident, wish you all the best, thank you. ( he didn't stand up again as I was told so went out without shaking hands unsure emoticon ).
Hope this helps.
jamalnasir (Saturday, April 02, 2016)