View Single Post
Old Wednesday, March 02, 2016
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zealot View Post
Yeh i perceived sister.along with gender equality it is complicated. Any what about frality thy name is woman
  • intro
  • fraility remains part and parcel of woman personality.it was started from eve committment of grave transgression and along with Adams subsequent expulsion to earth.the classical the medieval the renaissance the neo classical the romantic and now modern era.frailites in woman had been different hence portrayed different so why frailities thy name is woman
  • thy had fraility to decieve through attraction and being decieved through attraction
  • thy had fraility to flatter to get favour or being favoured by flattery
  • thy had fraility to reject through acceptance and accept being rejected
  • thy had frality of being manifold hence ambiguos
  • Thy had fraility to run with hare and hunt with hounds(hypocricy)
  • thy had fraility of being coquetish through pomp and show
  • thy had fraility to love through hate or hate through love
    Conclusion
    All these frailities can be traced in any woman
It was one of the three essays that I shortlisted in paper but being a woman how could I write a whole essay on such a hurting topic

~It would be great if you had mentioned that this line was written by Shakespeare.
~ Your reference of Eve is very convincing in the beginning.
~You have pointed out universal frailties and the examiner would consider it for sure.
~It would be better if you explain both types of frailties,
Physical frailty
Psychological frailty
You mainly focused on psychological aspect.

~You should use quotes and solid references to support your stance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irum Siddiqui View Post
Gratitude

I connected positive consequences of being our own best friend at National level to these (Japan,China,Canada etc) different nations, their sincere & united role, love & loyalty for their country, leading to sparking & gigantic progress of their country(practical outcome of being our own best friend as a nation).
We “as a true individual” to we “as a true nation”.
It seems that you have justified it well.All the best!
The Following User Says Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
Irum Siddiqui (Wednesday, March 02, 2016)