View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 04, 2008
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2010 - 61

A Goof is on a distinguished road
Default Please evaluate my essay

Can we prevent WW3?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my dear fellows,
please help me evaluate my essay, which i attempted in 2008
i attempted
" Can we prevent World War 3"
I argued in the following manner:

1. in the first paragraph i gave general view point about history that history repeats itself because we do not learn form history
2. in the 2nd, and 3rd paragraphs i gave causes and effects of World War (WW) 1 and WW 2 respectively
3. in the 4th paragraph i gave the reasons why there was peace during the cold war (the prime reason was bi-polar world and china was playing the role of balancer
4. in the remaining paragraphs i argued in favour of possibility of WW 3 and made my point on following arguments
a. Unipolar world (US + EU ) and gave analogy of Germany + Japan in WW2
b. Growing Militarism of US and EU and rest of the world to maintain least minimum detterence
c. Imperialsim in the name of globalization
d. Injustice
e. and some other minor reasons in the 2nd last paragraph
5. in the concluding paragraph, i ended up with the conclusion that WW3 is inevitable but we can prevent it if we contain all its reasons as discussed above
6. I added 3 quotes from Disralli, Gladstone and Samuel Huntington in the essay.

Please spare some time to evalute my essay and tell me if there is any chance of passing this paper
Regards
Farrukh
P.S. I think there are few grammatical and spelling errors in my essay