View Single Post
Old Sunday, March 13, 2016
Banned

ursula will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sincer khan View Post
Who is Molana Tariq Jameel, Doctor Zakir naik, Molana Abdul Wahab, etc, there are many muslim scholars in the world, I appreciated your opinion and idea, while you are very secular, liberal and pro western and American, but these countries will never want a stable and strong muslim world. In every situation and condition they will be against us. before I was also a pro america and western but when i found their real face, Now I have no trust on them .
Who knows the real face of these corrupt Mafias and bad bad bad band wagons, Can I mention you some books, which were written by secular and that truly exposed their faces as well.(I mean the corruption and black faces of these fascist and true nazis like.....)
First, you tell me any concrete evidences from Mr.Zakir or Mr.Tariqs speech that world is moving towards doomsday scenario and that who are worst enemies by name as well?please, don't say Jews and Christians, because these groups are subdivision of religion itself.
Than, who has founded the modern slavery and who is benefitting from this system the most?
Take the case , for example, Bush family, do tell me the history of this devilish dynasty and how catastrophic their system of governance really it is?Any mullah or any scholar has even told you.Sorry to say, I don't believe on someones rhetoric and loud mouthed speeches, because Islam forbids me blind followings and for this I read more than 12 books (not written by any of these ulemas but yes they were secular.(Mr.Tariq jamil once also praised Zia's islamism as well). Can I share how devilish zia really was.
Refer to Muslim ummahs barbadi than I would love to quote
" KHUDDA NE AJ TAK KESSY QOUM K HALAT NHY BADLY NA HO JISS KO KHYAL APAPNY HALAT K BADLNE KA"