View Single Post
Old Sunday, February 14, 2016
Banned

ursula will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazish Hina View Post
I think that we are allowed to criticize anything we want as long as we can elaborate that with reason that why we think that. Unfortunately FPSC wants to listen to their own POV. It hasn't gone well for non conformists
i considered your points,thanks for your contribution,sorry friend,your analysis is not very good
and i know you can do better than this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man Jaanbazam View Post
Just mention the steps he took in his tenure and also mention all other Islamic concerns of all the three constitutions including 1949 Objective Resolution. .
You seemed quite right that we must not be biased,this is the reason why i'm secular(indifferent
towards any prejudice)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfalcon View Post
Flattery and buttering is an essential part of Pakistani culture, you cannot go ahead very far if you don't do this unfortunately. There is no full freedom of expression in Pakistan, there will be allegations and fatwas on you.

About Zia, I hate that man very much and yes, I am proud to be a liberal.
Its a country where flattery rife supreme.If this premise is false than do tell me what is
the logic of Qanoon i shahadat act in criminal investigation.Every evil founded by Zia is not
only practiced but also boasted.Take the case of Ijaz ul Haq who once appointed as the
minister of religion,than this klashankoff culture,and most importantly drugs syndicates are
not only cloned but also imported to the neighbouring countries such as Iran.Regarding FPSC,
how many LUMS and IBA graduates it has attracted is a good paradigm of its efficiency,if
somebody has discrepency than read dawn.I my ownself has read many
fantastic stories of its paper checking credibilities.Lets see how this audacious institution is
going to play this time a cricket match with all of us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
From personal experience I can tell you that FPSC does not penalise criticism. You just need to make sure that you are able to qualify your critique with solid points. The problem arises when we take an outlandish stance and fail to back it up with academic substance. Also, it is very important to maintain balance, one should not present polarised views. It doesn't matter if your views are ultra conservative or left liberal, you're fine just as long as you don't come off as biased.

For instance, if you are criticising Zia for his Afghan policy and the blowback that it received, you should also know that Zia did not initiate interference in Afghanistan. It was actually Bhutto who formed an Afghanistan Cell within ISI. If you are criticising Bhutto for political marginalisation of Bengalis you should also state that it was actually Quaid e Azam who insisted that Urdu be the only national language.

Challenging well established national narrative is not an issue as long as you're not backing it up with content from sensationalist TV anchors or YouTube videos. Know your sources, and their biases.
Sir,Keep Bhtto's afghan cell out of zias islamic business,because state's interest is protected
by intelligence agencies.We know Bhutto ordered for such an extraordinary measures when
anti pakistani government was imposed in kapul;because of the so called CEATO and SENTO
agreement.It is not reletaed to pakistan's radical extremist ideology.Similarly Bangladesh
debacle as well is misquoted.If i'm wrong you can correct me,since we demanded unbiased
and objective review of Zias islamism,not who is who and what is what? May be i'm wrong but
possess my all right to express my opinion.

For the sake of my satisfaction would you explain me upto what extant my leftist notion is
acceptable:
Zias islamism started with the imposition of radical ideologists such as Gulbdin Himatyar and
his network in peshawar and fata,which was notoriously famous for acid throwing incidences
on those women faces who didn't cover their faces.even it is alleged that he was the main
culprit of introducing the culture of conflagrating girls school in Kabul, peshawar and other
adjoining areas, besides Quetta shurah where woman were slashed at public places and
culprits who committed fornication and adultery were stoned to death.Those people who didnt comply were thrown
in the torture cells,irk of the crisis was the presence of state within the state.These shurahs
were unquestionable in supreme courts,this is the reason why our administrative failure is self
evident in FATA,and in Baloch tribal areas.

Secondly,he introduced extremist ideology not only in madrassahs but also in schools,such
as misinterpretation of ayats of surah infal and surah tooba in matric class syllabus.Not only
this he encouraged cultivation of heroin and opium at trans afghan border;meanwhile,United nations drug and
crime report warned at that time that Afghanistan and Pakistan are Worlds largest heroin
syndicates in the world known today by many of us as 'Golden Crescent triangle', which
supplied heroin in european markets through "turkish wolves".(You can confirm each and
every fact from multiple sources).Loan facilities provided by imf was massively spent in the
implantation of klashankoff culture in Pakistan:furthermore,its epistomolgical introduction of
Huddood ordinance and Qanoon i shahadat ordinances had absolutely subjogated the vulnerable
part of society i.e. woman.Even today we
can witness zias oligarch in council of islamic ideology which consider DNA testing for rapist
detection as unislamic and unethical.
I've many other justifications and my question
Is it okay or should i tilt it towards bit flatterism,which in true sense is prejudice.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ursula For This Useful Post:
Farooq baloch (Monday, February 15, 2016), kingfalcon (Sunday, February 14, 2016), Man Jaanbazam (Sunday, February 14, 2016)