View Single Post
Old Tuesday, April 05, 2016
Banned

ursula will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zainab S View Post
Really? Now I am curious. I never heard any gossip. I feel terribly left out. lol
yup, even worst than that.......
Quote:
Well lucky you!
well, she is not as cooperative as iam with you, she has some attitude and hers bluffy response creates more irritation for me.
Sometimes she answer ma query with hun han and says why not consult net, when everthing is available on the internet,and and and i was like is she seducing me????
Quote:
Can you elaborate it further like what did you study regarding it so I search over that and possibly add more points?
dupe, our policing system has innate faws acting like servants of political figures, ironically DMG(also known as PAS) is more powerful than law enforcement agencies or in simple words, the purpose of policing is maintainig the watch dogs of those miscreants who challanges the obsoleted system,police also serves the interest of feuds and noble beings,
Thats the reason why we are still following former british colonial orders such as torturing, randition and sub human treatment is a norm of our investigative officers.
Contrary to brits, they deserves the highest ranks of applauses(oh my gossh i studied so many novels and watched documentries)their tactics of investigation and tackling of crime is very advance, even extensive usage of dogs like shepherd to stop the menance of pounds smuggling,Culture of meritocracy, no political interfarence and supremacy of investigative and prosecutorial power is awesomely infinitsome that inspires me alot.
now come to Pakistan,i hope you are familiar with brutes of punjab police and manual registration of FIR.Come to mysogyny, do you know there is no law to protect women from domestic violence.( current bill is also being lambargasted by religiously pampered mullahs and even there is planned ongoing protest.....)oh yeah gullu culture as well.
let me allow to have a breath of fresh air.
Quote:
You and I are in the same boat here. I think on same lines though I am sure your arguments will have more facts than me because I still have a lot to study.
Buddy, the more you study the more you feel uncomfortable about the worlds system of governance,
Even now i'am thinking why and for what purpose i have applied for this exam, because i feel i am incompetent to compromise on giga corruption and frauds, while the second name of this world is "hawX"

Quote:
Yeah Quaid was a great man and the only leader I respect with all my heart. Rest and especially current ones are pygmies in comparison.
Contrary to that of mine, do you know "Henry Wallace" and "Leon Trotsky", i wish if he could have been alive, i would have ma rest of life under their subordination.My list of heroes is very long, but these persons are always been at the top.
Inshallah, we have a next session.
Bye!
The Following User Says Thank You to ursula For This Useful Post:
Zainab S (Friday, April 08, 2016)