View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 19, 2008

Location: Jhang my Birth Place, Multan & Lahore My Study Places, Now in Dubai doing Job
Tipu Shah is on a distinguished road

AA.

When we change our mind?

Who is the perfect leader for Pakistan? In 99 people supported Musharraf,,,,, and now we are demanding exile,,,,,,,,,,, in 99 people were anti Nawaz Sharif and Pro-Musharraf and Now people are pro- Nawaz Sharif and anit-Musharraf.................

I dont know that when people of pakistan become the Pro-Pakistani???????????????

the situation is becoming worse and worse but our mind remain same and blaming to PRESENT RULERS............

There was an attack on our territory but from the first day we are cursing Mr. Musharraf.............. why???????????????????????

My dear this is time of unity,,,,,,,,, we should unite under on flag and fight against the anti-Pakistan lobby, we should not fight against one personality,,,,,,,,

Through this type of mind we are supporting anti-Pakistan Lobby,,,,,,,,

This is the time we should change our mind and join our hands against our enemy,,,,,,,,,,,, and this is possible only if we forget the mutual differences,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

NO BODY HAS POWER TO DISTURB PAKISTAN AND ATTACK ON PAKISTAN,,,,,,,,,,WE WERE INDEPENDENT, WE ARE INDEPENDENT AND WE WILL INDEPENDENT. (INSHA ALLAH)