Thursday, May 09, 2024
12:41 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Assistant Commissioner BCS (EB)
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: BPSC B-17 - 2017

Silent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really nice

Asslamulaikum,

I am wondered by the worst words of Karzai, the " KAT PUTHLI PRESIDENT" of Afghanistan. America and Afghanistan both are recieving each and every thing from my Holy Land, they don't consider it. We being pakistanis have been helping Afghanis, more than 50 lakhs are living in pakistan.
The supply of petrol is from pakistan, to Afghanis and Americans.
Look at the IHTIJAAJ OF OUR GOVT, "SHADEED IHTIJAAJ", when i see these circumstances I don't think so that we will be able to come out with flying colors of these conditions.

Regards..
Old Thursday, June 19, 2008

Diploma Holder Khoso is on a distinguished road

"If you had left a little margin for us we would have been party to some settlement but now why should we..? you want to solve the problem by virtue of arms.. you want to solve the problem by virtue of guns... so why should we say that we are agreed to anything.... do what you like i will not be a party to it....
I find it disgraceful for my person and my country to remain here a moment longer than neccessary..... impose impose any decision have a treaty worst than the treaty of verssalis... legalize aggression legalize occupation legalize anything that was illegal till 14 december 1971..
So what if the dhaka falls... so what if the whole of this Pakistan falls....so what if we are oblitterated....we will build a new Pakistan we will build a greater Pakisatn...My country harkens for me why should i waste my time here in Security Council... i am going..."

THESE WERE THE WORDS OF A PAKISTANI LEADER WHO OUR ARMY THOUGHT
IS CRIMINAL AND SHOULD BE HANGED......

WE ARE PAYING THE PRICE TODAY.....

BUT BLIEVE ME....

"PAKISTAN WILL REMAIN.... NO ONE CAN OBLITTERATE US...."
Old Thursday, June 19, 2008

Location: Jhang my Birth Place, Multan & Lahore My Study Places, Now in Dubai doing Job
Tipu Shah is on a distinguished road

AA.

When we change our mind?

Who is the perfect leader for Pakistan? In 99 people supported Musharraf,,,,, and now we are demanding exile,,,,,,,,,,, in 99 people were anti Nawaz Sharif and Pro-Musharraf and Now people are pro- Nawaz Sharif and anit-Musharraf.................

I dont know that when people of pakistan become the Pro-Pakistani???????????????

the situation is becoming worse and worse but our mind remain same and blaming to PRESENT RULERS............

There was an attack on our territory but from the first day we are cursing Mr. Musharraf.............. why???????????????????????

My dear this is time of unity,,,,,,,,, we should unite under on flag and fight against the anti-Pakistan lobby, we should not fight against one personality,,,,,,,,

Through this type of mind we are supporting anti-Pakistan Lobby,,,,,,,,

This is the time we should change our mind and join our hands against our enemy,,,,,,,,,,,, and this is possible only if we forget the mutual differences,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

NO BODY HAS POWER TO DISTURB PAKISTAN AND ATTACK ON PAKISTAN,,,,,,,,,,WE WERE INDEPENDENT, WE ARE INDEPENDENT AND WE WILL INDEPENDENT. (INSHA ALLAH)
Old Friday, June 20, 2008
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: BPSC B-17 - 2017

Silent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really nice

Asslamulaikum,

This was supposed to come on HOLY LAND OF PAKISTAN, that the forces who are the slaves of Americans, are giving threats to pakistan, that they will attack on its land. If they are completely undermined by few Taliban who don't have even mines, ammunitions, how would they fight against an Army that we are proud of....
But such worst words should be nabbed, so that they may think 10000 times before using such harsh words.
I am not against AFGHANIS, they are my muslim brothers, but when they use such worst words against an INDEPENDENT country by the help of infidels then i count them in the same category.
Regards.
Old Tuesday, July 15, 2008

We were pondered by a single missile of the infidels, but now they have

marched towards the Border of Pakistan along with their slaves, spies, narks

etc. But we still are in deadsleep, our leaders made this Army for the sake

of pakistan, and to save the same country. Rather killing the invaders we are

martyring our own muslim brothers. We are having operation in Waziristan,

Swat, bajor, hungoo etc by the dictation of Americans.

We should rather fight them who are marching towards the holy land.....

regards.
Old Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Artemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to all
Default Alarm bells in Fata over Nato troop build-up

MIRAMSHAH, July 15: Reports of a build-up of US-led forces in eastern Afghan provinces along the border with North and South Waziristan tribal regions have raised fears of a possible encounter in the area with the Taliban.

Local people said on Tuesday that the troops, backed by helicopter gunships, tanks and armoured personnel carriers, had been moved close to the border villages of Lawara, Mir Saffar, Shawal, Zhawar and Ghulam Khan in Waziristan.

(However, a Pakistani military spokesman denied there was any unusual troop movement along the border. He said that Nato forces might be gathering for an operation on the Afghan side. “There may be some operational movement of these forces in Afghanistan,” AFP quoted the spokesman as saying.)

According to reports reaching here from across the border, the allied forces were being airlifted to the Saro Bagh area of Afghanistan’s Khost province. They have started building bunkers and fortifying their positions in the border areas for a possible showdown with the militants.

Sources said that helicopters had increased surveillance flights and APCs and tanks were stationed in different areas to provide cover to troops.

Officials said that security had been beefed up in Pakistan’s tribal areas and troops had been asked to remain alert to meet any eventuality.

Meanwhile, tribal elders have warned that the US-led forces will get a befitting response if they tried to cross into the tribal areas.

http://www.dawn.com/2008/07/16/top2.htm
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No  9975

javediqbalmalik790 is on a distinguished road
Default NATO forces in FATA

Well, this paradox is extremely interesting on one side in shape of afghan allegations and and on other side the American militancy that these countries which are heavily dependant upon Pakistan for their beneficiary are threatening my holy land.

What to talk of Afghanistan, the country which is heavily dependant upon us even in context of sheltering the refugees more than 8 Million and innumerable issues: How does it dare to talk in such a hiked tone ???
First coming to Americans, they have seeped our military power whenever the scenario came: beginning from Russian breakdown ranging to FATA war. In between lie many important issues of internal and external affairs category, the list is overwhelming. Talking of their alliance in return, the outcome for Pakistan has been minimal. They are helping a lot the Conventional enemy both in civil and military agreements : the statement should mean a lot to people who say US helps a lot Pakistan. Though they help us yet are strengthening our enemies much more than us. What to talk of US support, is not a one way traffic. In this context their beneficiary is not above board. Making a country like Pakistan as its allie which is important geographically especially in reference to Central Asia reservoirs and a baseline headquarter and support for Americans in this region of Asia, America has to depend on it. And Mr. Bush has been greatly obliged depicting this feeling in his statements.
But what should we comment on strategic policies of US Government at the moment? What does US white house think that has it utilized Pakistan to its fill? Does it deem that now it is time to set up its powers here in this critical part of Asia? Is really Pakistan too week?? Can they demolish an atomic power too easily?? Are they in a state to help out India openly?? Above all I ask ,”Are we dead as a Nation?? We are a nation or not?? Where lies the baseline fault? Is coalition government we elected responsible?? Are we doing the due? What should we do??” . All of us need to think, ponder over this critical situation, analyze, poke into ourselves, carry out personal justice and find out solutions and implement to extent they can. Above all lies the reponsibilty of Government: Is there not a need to review the policies both internal and external?? Is it a place where we should depart from American block? Has Islamic World become indispensable?? Can’t we become a Nation??
This black day is making us think that we need to revitalize ourselves. Greatness is gift of distress; The distress we are facing is forcing us to define our lines, improve our policies, organize as a nation, be brave, and of course most important independent. Many questions unrevealed at end of this requiring your kind attention and thinking?
May Allah help us !! Amin.

Javed Iqbal.

Artemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to all

I think government is just passing time; by increasing prices when it comes to inflation, by delaying important issues like judiciary and most remarkably by having a lackluster policy in FATA. They hold talks then postponed them and go for military operation, then the operation is halted and it comes to negotiations again. I don’t think they themselves are clear about where Pakistan should stand regarding America and Afghanistan at this time.
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Roll no 0281

irum is on a distinguished road
Default All are get out of hand!

Unfortunately, PPP is in the center of crises. Its 100’s days package has given us high prices and strong sense of insecurity. Every one is protesting against inequality, countrywide protests are on the way. Every day comes with exciting and shocking news. I am too planning to be part of such march (Joke). Reality is really hard to digest. PTCL is, too, in hot news since December 2007, Khabe VSS tu Khabi UPS. After successful completion of VSS (Voluntarily Separation Scheme) IN July PTCL Administration gave New Unified Paid Scale to NCPG in reply of their 53 days long protest. In reply turmoil arose among employees against UPS.
The PTCL administration claims that the UPS offers a better remuneration package to its employees. (Ismail Taha)
On 15th July 2008 Hundreds of PTCL employees staged a demonstration outside the headquarters in protest against the unified pay scales (UPS) scheme. The demonstrators burnt copies of the UPS notification and demanded its immediate withdrawal. They chanted slogans against PTCL administration. They accused the PTCL administration of exploiting workers. They said that salary and perks of top officials had been increased manifold while low-grade staff had been deprived of even a minimal raise.
They regretted that instead of increasing salary of the employees in line with the government announcement, the management had decided to retain permanent employees on contract from July 1 in violation of labor laws. They threatened to launch a countrywide protest if anti-labor policies were not withdrawn. They called for an increase in the salary, regularization of services of all contract employees and restoration of dismissed employees.
Well, no one can ignore the fact of political agents ( Her Protest k peechay koi na koi po;optical aspect zaroor huty hain), Ya khuch Ander k batain hain,
I usually quote
Rasm-E-Ulfat Hi Ijazat Nahin Daitee Warna

By
Internee (PTCL,FTR)
Old Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Syed Gohar A Shah is on a distinguished road

That is laudable, zealous and profoundly percieved but i do not agree on all parts of the sculpture that has been presented by my brothers.

I would say, this is not Mr. Musharraf who could be blamed openly and diresctly, this is what we have to accept as a bitter reality that we are the true threat to our own nation, we have not been working like pakistanis but working by saying; i am pakhtoon, i am sindhi, i am punjabi, i am kashmiri, i am baloach. A few od us have been raising the slogans "PAKISTAN NA KHAPPAY", a few af us have been shouting "PAKHTOONISTAN" and sundry more. I would like to quote a quotation;

"A HOUSE DEVIDED AGAINST ITSELF; CANNOT STAND"

"Abrahm Lincoln"

Under the shadow of this dictum must say that we ought to resolve our inner matters, we ought to stand under neath one flag and identity that is PAKISTAN. We ought to be hard at work to cure the chronic diseases, which have demolished the glue which makes a nation into nation. We are responsible for this whole vivid and explicit panorama. We need not to blame a single person but this is a need of hour to accept the rule of superecho that had been presented by SIGMUND FRED, for instance, we have the condition of IRAN, which is internally stable and integrated, we need to transform our own personality, our vision to bring the country on the right and smooth pathway.

Winston Churchill says;

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage
to continue that counts"

Regards,
Syed Gohar A Shah