View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 21, 2008

soldier88 is on a distinguished road

@surmount
dear i know u r agnorent of the true condition thats why u r responding in this way.plz just once travel throughout baluchistan by road u will come to know that u r not traveling in a pakistani province,every where u will find the posts of fc and the treatment they give the residents of baluchistan ooh disguisting...
and plz dont talk abt the budget and quota sysytem on population. dont u know after independence our great leaders refused to give east pakistan's due share on population bases. why one unit had been created? just to prove the now both units r same . now why we r so eager to show the less population of baluchistan nd other provinces.we need to get our right share on our resources. quality of education was ur one of the points and i guess everyone knows abt it who is responsible.only some district fell in the control of sardars and nawabs then why other districts r behand plz b rational and dont wear colour glasses. we love pakistan as much as any other pakistani.
@faraz
dear i m not in favour of the killing of innocent people i condemn these type of cowerdly acts but dont forget agencies r so active
The Following User Says Thank You to soldier88 For This Useful Post:
Faraz_1984 (Saturday, June 21, 2008)