View Single Post
Old Saturday, April 23, 2016

Machiavelli is on a distinguished road

Damn, i guess my meditation exercises have really started to work, otherwise i would've gone ape shit. I would've made you feel what you truly are worth in this world and would've literally handed it back to you not on a silver platter, but on something far less.....i guess "civilized" would be the correct word.
Since i feel that common courtesy ought to adopted in social settings, i'll just write this one post with MY view point. As fawadhash sahib has written "feel free to respond, but I won't be wasting my time in replying anymore" that holds true in this case.
I'll try to be as nonchalant as possible in explaining my perspective.
1) I wouldn't feel the need in taking lessons on knowledge from you because i have passed the 2015 exam. It was my first attempt, i cleared it and now i am waiting for the final result.
2) I don't need to prove anything to anyone. I am what i am and unlike you i take criticism when it is needed. In homage to that notion, I didn't even feel the need to apply for a qualifiers medal, since what good would that do. So if you want me to give any proof, sorry sister, not happening. Since this whole thread is based on nostalgic reminiscences, i'd like to give a shout out to a member i greatly admired, since i was preparing for my 2015 exam when he was waiting for the final 2014 one. Buddha we don't know where you were allocated, but i am sure you topped the damn exam. Believe me when i say "i was and still am a fan."
Moving further along......yeah i'm going to skip that whole grammar leason from you. Anyone worth their weight in salt can give a better and more reasoned judgement.
At you highlighting the facebook post, my explanation would be that i still stand by it. I believe in the freedom of expression. The posts which were deleted were unjust. Yes, i still stick with what i said. I would like to take this time to once again ask forgiveness from incounterable, since there is definitely a fine line which one should not cross. What you felt that day, i still feel guilty incounterable and i hope you can be the bigger person in forgiving me.
What you commented about me saying to iron lady a.k.a last island....i couldn't comprehend what you were trying to say. Your wording was completely atrocious. Last Island has always been and always will be a very significant part of this forum. It will always be a love hate relationship with her, but without her, this forum would lose meaning. She is like that teacher you loathe but secretly admire, and let me tell you....even the biggest and most chauvanistic of men cry their eyes out when that teacher tells the class that it is her last day and she is leaving. So yes, even after what has all been said and done, i STILL admire and respect her.
Lastly, about my name and the pseudo neo philosophical lecture you tried to give me......there are many machiavellis. Maybe the "machiavelli" i based my name on was not a "contemporary" philosopher but someone who is known by a different name. You won't get what i just said, and no, i'm not going to explain.
At the end, i would like to reiterate that i wont be replying, at least to you since i believe that this is the most civil i can be in this public setting. Thank you though, for taking the time in responding with such detail to my simple advice. I'm sure it was a very emotional time for you. God speed and God bless.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Machiavelli For This Useful Post:
Demonstrative (Saturday, April 23, 2016), fawadhash (Saturday, April 23, 2016)