View Single Post
Old Saturday, April 23, 2016

nafees khattak is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqarmalik5887 View Post
I require guidance from seniors regarding age relaxation according to advertisement it is mentioned that 2 years age relaxation is granted to the provincial servants.i want to ask that whether they allow relaxation to the armed forces or fedral servants
Dear go for apply. I am also applying. Though KP govt has notified age relax to KP govt employees, but this is against constitution. We will challenge it in court of law. I called to Cmsn office.They told me to apply too. Basically, they didnot allow fed employees too.But Pesh High court allowed the fed emplyees.Now KP govt had gone against pesh H Court judgement to Supreme court.Since KP govt is wrong, so fed. employees will win.Thats y Cmsn told me to emplyees I have Pesh H court decision of last year.Judge has even told the KP govt that it is against natural justice not to allow fed employees.
SO brother apply and keep in touch to challenge KP govt in court if they reject our candidayure...

Sent from my GT-S7270 using Tapatalk