View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 24, 2016
Banned

ursula will become famous soon enough

@Machiavelli,
Well the prospective philosopher, I know pseudo scholars who damns their whole past in taking ratta from thesaurus.com would definitely have needed to be qualified for such exams.Since I know how standardized this exam really is, which fails the Toppers and stocked in the jingoist like you.
Referring to your extreme novelistic verbosity in your writings than dear put some mercy on your grammar as well.
For your info I'm not using tough words for maciavellist to whom history remembered as the ulterior realist-really man you're tantamounting to mulkutra that CIA once puppied in, (dont dash about that this would be of xyz of your own created past). I know how diplomatic and nicety in your words you really consuming right now while giving me shit and damning me as the less civilized less courteous.......
Who cares for your words, provided you make a good discussion even on "machiavelli".

Have a mercy on me, since your punctuation, and your grammar is hella fire .Under the camouflage of extreme wordings, one thing that you have missed desperately is the correct sentence structuring.
Like its not 2Cents but 2 cent.(i read out your each sentence many times to get the notion) and in punctuation, I dont know where to apply pause and where to read it smoothly.
Next you did mention ought to+second form(what a shame for me that it itself is incorrect)
Please, have a mercy on your grammar.So many blunders and I thought you are playing the tones of realism with your own sentences as well.
Lastly, i'am neither sarcastic nor saccharides and also add not Machiavelli St.
Enjoy your party, no time to ripple my mind for people like you who has such serious and perilous problems on couple of issue.
Allah almighty says:
Kul ha too burhan a kum in kun tum sadiqeen.
Please, no I am pleading you to start a good topic on Machiavelli than I will accept your your intelligensia.(Dont dangle, and let's start it from right now)
@demonstrative
Wal laikum us salam dear brother!