View Single Post
Old Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Zobia Samreen is on a distinguished road

Mr.Faraz and Mr.Zaman,
You are very right and I appreciate your insight too.
I think no politician is interested in the problems of common man and only common people can bring the revolutionary changes.
PML(N) and PPP have united to plunder the country. There is no use of this kind of allience, because of it, there is no strong opposition in the Parliament.
No one can criticize the Govt.Ploicies. Although there are 2 major parties of the country are in parliament but they are alike. They want to plunder country and supporting each other for this purpose. They have no interest in the restoration of juidiciary, to lessen the inflation.
As far as Musharaf is concerned, yes he was very good in the begining and he did good job , but he supported the "qaaf league" only to sustain his regime for a long time.Both Musharaf and ML(Q) supported each other only for their own interests.
Yes I agree Musharaf was a good person and could be a good leader because he has more decisive power than our politicians. But i think if we copmare Musharaf with Iranian president then.............
Offcourse he never compromises on the Sovereignity and Integreity of his country. Thats why Iran is still more safe than Pakistan. We can't stop America when he invades over Bajore, FATA and other areas.
And this is all due to our politicians and Musharaf's policies as well.
But only Musharaf is not responsible for this sad state of Pakistan. There are other major factor invoolve also i.e lack of unity in Muslim World and the role of Saudi Arabia.
I should say Saudi Arabia and the other Arabian states are more licking america's feet than Pakistan.
Because Pakistan is a poor country and has no enrgy sources but Arab has main energy source and stable economy too despite it is playing a role of puppet of America then what if Pakistan does.
The people of Pakistan are also corrupt thats why we are going to decline day by day. If nation becomes corrupt then rulers also becomes corrupt.
Only nation can bring the revolutionary changes nor politicaians.
Our Mullas are also corrupt like Fazal ur Rehman.
I sometimes think why he doesn't feel ashamed of his statements and his "siasi qulabaazian"

Regard's
Zobia
The Following User Says Thank You to Zobia Samreen For This Useful Post:
Faraz_1984 (Wednesday, July 02, 2008)