Monday, April 29, 2024
11:39 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

View Poll Results: We say parliament is totally independent (self-governing, autonomous) and taking all
yes 0 0%
no 2 100.00%
No idea 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, May 15, 2008
Banned

Faraz_1984 is infamous around these parts
Default parliament is completely independent

We say parliament is totally independent (self-governing, autonomous) and taking all the decision inside the parliament?

if answer is yes than what role in Nawaz,Asif playing they are not part of it.

Give answer with logical reason
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Faraz_1984 For This Useful Post:
Zobia Samreen (Friday, June 27, 2008)
Old Sunday, May 25, 2008

opinion786 is an unknown quantity at this point

The parliament is totally independent. Yet, its not used by the Political parties themselves! All decisions are taken and decided in the CEC meetings of the parties and the final decision is made by the party leader i.e Nawaz or zardari.

Why was there no discussions in Parliament for:

1- Judges issue. Meetings were kept in Marri, Dubai and London - BUT NOT inside Parliament.
2- The media is reporting daily the constitutional package being developed by PPP, but yet no hint or clue to parliament.
3- The rebels or uprisers of Balochistan are being released - BUT no dicussion in parliament
4- The oil prices were raised TWICE - but no discussion in parliament
5- An attack in bajour - no responsinbility taken and no parliamentary session for it. No information to parliament what happened and why?
6- Policies are being made in Zardari House and NOT inside Parliament. Zardri House is centre of decision-making
7- Constitutional package will be decided and then presented inside parliament for fake approval - FACE SAVING of Parliament

The sad fact is that these two political parties came to power twice earlier and never kept the Parliament Sovereign. Policies were always made in Raiwind or Bilawal house. And, now in Zardari House instead of PM hoouse.

These two political parties FAILED in 1990's when there was NO Musharraf. President Musharraf even now is a lame excuse for these parties to continue their plundering & loot tactics before they run away again to Dubai, London or Saudia.

What is free Parliament? A parliament that could walk? No! A parliement that is respected by its members. Where do we see respect? The members go their to THUMP desks and shout SLOGANS and BAD- MOUTH each other.

The fact is that these same political aprties always used the Parliemnt as a RUBBER STAMP building where their ORDERS are VALIDATED. The 13th and 14th amendments were made to 1973 Constitution within minutes in Nawaz era.

These liars have now come back and this time they've BOUGHT their lying Media with them!
The Following User Says Thank You to opinion786 For This Useful Post:
DEVOLUTION GEEK (Saturday, June 21, 2008)
Old Friday, June 27, 2008

zaman is on a distinguished road

Nice observation Dear

I really appreciate them?

But I have one problem in my Mind

May be you can solve it that

Was the parliament independent in Musharaf Era?

Was any decision was taken in Parliament?

Why elected president did not address to Parliament during his tenure?

Pakistan chose to become American ally and parliament was not taken in confidence.

No doubt Many members of NA are feudal lords and are elected by those poor people who cant survive without helping of these lords so they are forced to follow them,

But at least these feudal lords can claim that they have Vote Bank (although of illiterate people)

How Q league was formulated.

Where this Q league is resolved now (in air)

Don’t worry Brother

Zardari is continuation of Musharaf regime and nothing has changed after Musharaf Government.

But things are worsening

If I Compare MNA,s of Nawaz group then I analyze that these are elected Mostly from Punjab and people of Punjab are literate and have sense and less inclination to feudalism.

And that’s why Nawaz Popularity has reached to 86% according to US surveys.

Any way I don’t see that Media is naïve but they are doing good role in making awareness in people.

I have not seen ur mail for the last 4 weeks Brother

So where are you now a days.
The Following User Says Thank You to zaman For This Useful Post:
Faraz_1984 (Monday, June 30, 2008)
Old Friday, June 27, 2008

Zobia Samreen is on a distinguished road

Both you are right but i think the Parliament of Pakistan has never been independent since Pakistan has came into being.If you look at the history of Parliament it will be clear to you that all decision were told by supar powers and the feudals always used parliament for the fulfillment of their own interests.Pakistan Parliament consists of "vadera's" & "gaddi nasheen" No common man can reach in parliament to represnt the commom people of Pakistan. there is no differnce for the people between this parliament and Musharaf's Parliament.All decision are made by one person Zardari even who is not elected by the people for this purpose.They all are liers and just want to increase their own assests.
The Following User Says Thank You to Zobia Samreen For This Useful Post:
Old Saturday, June 28, 2008
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no 4303

mohsinmumtaz is on a distinguished road

Venerable Fellows,

In this regard i just want to draw your attention to an article posted by me in the articles section titled "The Question of Sovereignty". It would be beneficial if u people go thorugh that article and then resume the discussion hereunder.
Regards,
Old Monday, June 30, 2008
Banned

Default Dear Zaman

Dear Zaman,

I just read yours message on forum actually I have kept my self seriously busy in the preparation of research officer post which has been announced by BPSC so my all the attention on it
Because it is one of those post which really meet my education plus my skills

So that’s why brother I am keeping all my attention on them

About Govt so dear
Zardar and Nawaz both is dictator of their own party.

From yours point of view I some how feel you like Muslim N brother
You know I hate this inherit politics

Even now my believe on two nation theory has been finished which was the main root cause for Pakistan located on the earth

I don’t believe on this all stuff

Do you know what a nation?
Three main points

Language
Geographical
Culture

But I guess being a nation we have failed
Old Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Dear Faraz
Our Government is not interested in resolving Judges Issues and president issue.
My point of view was that they should resolve this issue with no time and then concentrate on Basic issues like power crises, inflation.
So that after doing these they were in better position to resolve these and people would have a good hope for this government and there would no chance of public agitation and tension.

But yar these poodle corrupt people, they only make false promises.

Yesterday I saw a video Clip on any channel when Mr.Yousuf Raza Gillani was protesting with sheri rehman and all concerned like Shah Medmood qureshi on judges issue.
I also saw a video clip when these corrupt people were making promises to the crowd of people that we will bring inflation to half and look where inflation now is.

Yar these people say that people has given us Votes for Roti Kapra aur MAKAN

Who has stopped them from providing Roti Kapra aur MAKAN

These has just push Musharaf at front for saving themselves from criticism and they have found a lame excuse that we are involved in judges issue so we are not able to put our attention on Basic needs of people.

The new Government has taken 300 billions rupees as loan from World Bank during last three months.

Yar Good nation is that who knows about their rights as well responsibilities.

Who is not influenced by Bhutto Jevay and BB JEVAY?

When we people come out for casting our votes, then we don’t think to whom we are going to cast vote.

Leave poor people but at least middle class families including me and you we don’t do any effort to bring change and educate people.

I have no expectation from Mr.10 percent (Zardari)

Yar when ever a military dictator invades and suspends constitution, he was welcomed by these politicians.
I am feeling soft corner for Musharaf first time in my life that he was a better man from much perspective.
Faraz_1984 (Tuesday, July 01, 2008)
Banned

Default brother Zaman good leader

Dear I don’t know from where to start

Let’s start from Mushraf

In his early days he was doing really good most of the people agree on this but since he came into politics with Muslim league Q he lost his way

I don’t know personally few work I still like which has done by Mushraf

Now as you said that Mushraf was better than

I completely agree

Petrol increase
Diesel increase
CNG increase

These are things which has direct relation ship of all the basic necessities of life surely now prices of all other goods will also increase too in this Month of July 2008

As there was Darma that pays has been increased 20% so inflation is also increased with almost same ratio brother in this month

So mean it was only numeric game

Nawaz, Zardari they are dictator there own party

Before them parliament was lead by Mushraf

Now only face has been changed

And don’t you read few days back American Parliament has pass the finance of worth of 15 billion $ or 18 I am raising this point brother after only one or two day what we have started in our northern areas

You know better operation started again Taliban  we are pitho of America

Now seriously now I really don’t believe in this two nation theory for what we made Pakistan

It’s not fault of Pakistan it is fault people like me and you and around many more

I some how do struggle to take part in Jalsa Jaloos against Govt when I know this right path

PPP 100 days

Judges Issue Failed
Inflation Failed
Mushraf issue Failed
Operation Failed
Law and order Failed
Good governance Failed
Load shedding Failed
Balochistan Rights Failed

But they passed
Criticisms Passed

In most of subject they are failed so what we can except from them in future

And one thing brother revolution never comes from selection

And in this present era we need a revolution

Look around you China 2nd India 3rd emerging super power

Do read when u gets free really good info

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRIC

Just in conclusion I want to raise one point just do think on it seriously

In Pakistan
Even in small village now a days you will find cell phone other imported goods too

Why not

Education
Health
Clean water
Basic needs of life

Just because of good leader ship Telenor can cover all the villages for Cell phone in only two years I guess

And we can not cover the entire district in 60 Years

Reason leadership

We failed to produce

Really appreciating Faraz Bhai
Telenor has reached every village in 2 years and these people cant cover even a complete district in 60 years"
Nice idea Faraz
i dont see any revolution by these leaders.
i have no words to say
Your ideas are very refined and clear crystal
Everything price has been rised
i cant think what would happen with Pakistan

May Allah Bless this country
Faraz_1984 (Tuesday, July 01, 2008)
Old Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Zobia Samreen is on a distinguished road

Mr.Faraz and Mr.Zaman,
You are very right and I appreciate your insight too.
I think no politician is interested in the problems of common man and only common people can bring the revolutionary changes.
PML(N) and PPP have united to plunder the country. There is no use of this kind of allience, because of it, there is no strong opposition in the Parliament.
No one can criticize the Govt.Ploicies. Although there are 2 major parties of the country are in parliament but they are alike. They want to plunder country and supporting each other for this purpose. They have no interest in the restoration of juidiciary, to lessen the inflation.
As far as Musharaf is concerned, yes he was very good in the begining and he did good job , but he supported the "qaaf league" only to sustain his regime for a long time.Both Musharaf and ML(Q) supported each other only for their own interests.
Yes I agree Musharaf was a good person and could be a good leader because he has more decisive power than our politicians. But i think if we copmare Musharaf with Iranian president then.............
Offcourse he never compromises on the Sovereignity and Integreity of his country. Thats why Iran is still more safe than Pakistan. We can't stop America when he invades over Bajore, FATA and other areas.
And this is all due to our politicians and Musharaf's policies as well.
But only Musharaf is not responsible for this sad state of Pakistan. There are other major factor invoolve also i.e lack of unity in Muslim World and the role of Saudi Arabia.
I should say Saudi Arabia and the other Arabian states are more licking america's feet than Pakistan.
Because Pakistan is a poor country and has no enrgy sources but Arab has main energy source and stable economy too despite it is playing a role of puppet of America then what if Pakistan does.
The people of Pakistan are also corrupt thats why we are going to decline day by day. If nation becomes corrupt then rulers also becomes corrupt.
Only nation can bring the revolutionary changes nor politicaians.
Our Mullas are also corrupt like Fazal ur Rehman.
I sometimes think why he doesn't feel ashamed of his statements and his "siasi qulabaazian"

Regard's
Zobia
The Following User Says Thank You to Zobia Samreen For This Useful Post:
Faraz_1984 (Wednesday, July 02, 2008)