View Single Post
Old Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Surmount is a jewel in the roughSurmount is a jewel in the roughSurmount is a jewel in the rough

yes Dear Brother may I tell you one thing more? This haven't been happened first time.

The same case was happened in the era of ZAB when he tells about his charity asking from British Govt.(please correct if any mistake).

He tell that when they went for having some charity, they were very large in numbers and after some time, the PM of that country came, his dress was very odd(means it seemed not been ironed) and his tie was untied and all of his body language was very reflecting the situation of comfortableness.

He entered into the conference room and said

Quote:
" ......Sorry Dear friends, I am late because I had to dropped my wife in her job when I came here, I saw a lot of cars parked and haven't got room for parking my car.(Point to be noted he was not having any security with him like our PM and PDNR used to have) When I acquired about so many cars, I was answered that there is a Group from Pakistan, they are seeking charity from our govt. So I had to parked my car some miles far from here, that is the reason that I am late."
And Pakistan govt was refused to have charity from them. They said "aap logoun ko kiya zrorat hai Charity ki, aap to hum se zada aameer ho"

They suppose the govt trips as their own Honey Moon where every body has to be present.