Monday, April 29, 2024
04:35 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, July 09, 2008
Banned

Faraz_1984 is infamous around these parts
Default When we will wake up ?

I have one question from all of you I need the contribution by you?

Pakistani 75% people is under poverty line

Rest of 25% is in middle class and rich class.

When our 75% nation is so poor which even can’t earn 2$ per day

Who has give the rights to our leader of PPP in their 1st visit out side of country 83 people has gone with our lovely, honest, caring, respectable, true fighter one an only Our Prime minister

Ok might be mistake

But when they have gone to Saudia for charity (they refuse too now for that charity of petrol)

They have taken 80 people with them

Oh! My Allah gives the wisdom to them to think about poor

Who will tolerate this all this expenditure??

These people do not deserve to call them self nation builder

Surmount is a jewel in the roughSurmount is a jewel in the roughSurmount is a jewel in the rough

yes Dear Brother may I tell you one thing more? This haven't been happened first time.

The same case was happened in the era of ZAB when he tells about his charity asking from British Govt.(please correct if any mistake).

He tell that when they went for having some charity, they were very large in numbers and after some time, the PM of that country came, his dress was very odd(means it seemed not been ironed) and his tie was untied and all of his body language was very reflecting the situation of comfortableness.

He entered into the conference room and said

Quote:
" ......Sorry Dear friends, I am late because I had to dropped my wife in her job when I came here, I saw a lot of cars parked and haven't got room for parking my car.(Point to be noted he was not having any security with him like our PM and PDNR used to have) When I acquired about so many cars, I was answered that there is a Group from Pakistan, they are seeking charity from our govt. So I had to parked my car some miles far from here, that is the reason that I am late."
And Pakistan govt was refused to have charity from them. They said "aap logoun ko kiya zrorat hai Charity ki, aap to hum se zada aameer ho"

They suppose the govt trips as their own Honey Moon where every body has to be present.
Banned

Default u r right brother

Yes brother thanks for telling us ab0ut our loving leader this is was to ask for charity now tell u other things i.e.

As we know that America one of the richest country of the world but they are so stupid when they move to an country only three people or hardly 10 people group for all the political issue, economics issue

Oh!
But when our poor lover Leader move to any country they move in the number of people like 50 or more than that

Question

Why

Answer

They are not smart enough to solve out every issue

Or

They need assistant in every field

I don’t know but one thing they don’t deserve to call them self leader at least

Till they not learn the art of leader ship
Old Friday, July 11, 2008

Surmount is a jewel in the roughSurmount is a jewel in the roughSurmount is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surmount
yes Dear Brother may I tell you one thing more? This haven't been happened first time.

The same case was happened in the era of ZAB when he tells about his charity asking from British Govt.(please correct if any mistake).

He tell that when they went for having some charity, they were very large in numbers and after some time, the PM of that country came, his dress was very odd(means it seemed not been ironed) and his tie was untied and all of his body language was very reflecting the situation of comfortableness.

He entered into the conference room and said

And Pakistan govt was refused to have charity from them. They said "aap logoun ko kiya zrorat hai Charity ki, aap to hum se zada aameer ho"

They suppose the govt trips as their own Honey Moon where every body has to be present.

Let me correct that that was not govt. of Britain but of Sweden and one thing more, there was not specific book, may be in would be included in his some book, well being very frank i am not sure about that.

@ Faraz

Brother they suppose themselves as leader while they are not and they think that it is their DUTY to waste the money of Country
Old Friday, July 11, 2008
Banned

Default becomes a trend

It becomes a trend of our leader really they doing nothing for Poor atleast they must think seriously about poor people

But I guess they only are good loquacious speaker not more than that

When this Govt by chance full fill new Govt will come so they will again start this blame game for one or two years

This chain will continue let c what Pakistan nation will wake up and do something really for own self
Old Saturday, July 12, 2008
Banned

Default Pakistani Prime Minister VS Iranian President

No wonder we are where we should

Difference between attitudes
Make
A
Difference between nations

Ahmadinejad's eldest son Mahdi was married last week on April 15th

The men enjoy their orange, apple and banana in separate quarters away from the women.

Here Dr.Ahmadinejad sits with his two sons Mahdi, a civil engineer (like his father), on the right, and his youngest Alireza, who is an internet addict, and a mechanical engineering student in the middle.

In a country where people is dying from hunger check this plat

A country where 75% population is living under the poverty line our leader

No comments

Picture it speaking difference between attitudes of two countries leader

May Allah bless us
Ameen
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Faraz_1984 For This Useful Post:
Diploma Holder Khoso (Saturday, July 19, 2008), Artemis (Wednesday, July 16, 2008), saadat110 (Saturday, July 12, 2008)

saadat110 will become famous soon enough

The Fox New TV (US) asked the Iranian President Ahmedi Najad;
"When you look into the mirror in the morning what do you say to
yourself"?
He answered: I see the person in the mirror and tell him, "Remember, you
are no more than a small servant, ahead of you today is the heavy responsibility, and that is to serve the Iranian nation".

Ahmedi Nijad, the Iranian President, who astonished many when he first reached to the office of the Presidency by donating all the high valued Iranian carpets to one of the mosques in Tehran by replacing them with the low cost ordinary carpets. He observed that there was a huge extravagant langue for receiving and welcoming the VIPs and he ordered it to be closed and asked the protocol
office to arrange for an ordinary room instead with the wooden chairs. On many instances he joins the cleaning staff of the municipality for cleaning the streets in the area where his home and the Presidency are located. Under his authority, whenever he appoints any minister to his post, he gets a signed document from him with many points, particularly highlighting that he shall remain poor and that his personal and his relatives accounts will be watched and the day he leaves the ministry shall be with dignity, and therefore it is not lawful for him or his relatives to take any advantage of his office.

First of all he declared himself all the "Big" wealth and property he owned which was a Peugeot 504 car, model 1977, an old small house inherited from his
father forty years ago in one of the poorest zones in Tehran. His accounts with a zero balance and the only money comes in to his a/c was from his salary from the university as a lecturer with an amount of US$ 250 only. For your information the President still lives in that same house. This is all what he owns; the president of one of the world's important countries; strategically, economically, politically and with regard to its oil and defence. He even doesn't take his personal salary with the argument that all the wealth belongs to the nation and he is the safeguard over it.

One of the things that impressed the staff at the presidency is the bag the President brings with him every day, which contains his breakfast; some sandwiches or bread with olive oil and cheese prepared by his wife and eats and enjoys it with all happiness. One of the other things he changed was his personal carrier, "the President's Aircraft", to a cargo aircraft in order to save the spending from the public treasury and he ordered that he will be flying with the ordinary airline in the economy class.

He organizes meetings every now and then with all the ministers to know their activities and efficiency and he closed down the office of the manager of the president and any minister can enter to his office with out any permission. He also stopped the welcome ceremonies like the red carpet, the photo session or any personal advertisement or respect of any kind while visiting any place in the country. Whenever he has to stay in any of the hotels he asks them to make sure not to give him a room with any big bed because he doesn't like to sleep on beds but rather likes to sleep on the floor on a simple mattress with a blanket.

http://www.garena.com/forum/viewthre...extra=page%3D1
Diploma Holder Khoso (Saturday, July 19, 2008), Faraz_1984 (Saturday, July 12, 2008), Artemis (Wednesday, July 16, 2008)
Banned

Yeah! Really good info + the link which you have send too good to know about him

I do agree they have money they can spend like they want (our politician) but you know when any other politician going to marry his son/daughter he will surely spend more than that I was just looking that plate of that respected lady and than I look that Iranian president ceremony and even I could not find plates for those fruits

Attitude makes a difference

Their attitudes is for their own nation

But I don’t know what our politician attitude towards what??

Hopefully I wish leaders like that who can lead us like Iranian President
I mostly offer my Juma Pray in Governor House you know our we have specific place for our Governor after Amam very Next

But the link you mention in Iranian I guess some where in Row standing for his pray

I don’t know when we will come on the right path

ATTITUDE MAKES A DIFFERENCE BUT ALAS! WE DON’T HAVE TOWARDS RIGHT DIRECTION
The Following User Says Thank You to Faraz_1984 For This Useful Post:
saadat110 (Saturday, July 12, 2008)
Assistant Commissioner BCS (EB)
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: BPSC B-17 - 2017

Silent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really nice

Asslamulaikum,

After a long time I am writing a post or answer to a post in discussion forum.

Let me commence that my dear brothers that " IMPROVEMENT BEGINS

WITH I".

We always point out other people, while pointing have you ever seen that

four out of five fingers of ur hand point you, though i believe in ur words that

it is as clear as crystal that the new Govt is completely failed, as was the

situation with pervez musharaff.

All of us castigated pervez when he went to london with his friends forget

about him because he was a dictator, but what to ask from these so called

democratic Govt and people.

Scarcity of flour, dearth of peace, abscence of ration..................

Regards.
Faraz_1984 (Saturday, July 12, 2008)
Banned

Default Improvement Begins With I

R/brother Khan,

You are one of those in forum whom thread I love to read out specially thanks for answering me on my thread

Now we come to the point

IMPROVEMENT BEGINS WITH I

I do agree completely yes it began with I no misgiving brother

Don’t you believe this 16 corer? People were hoping that PPP will bring something change in their life

I guess most of people were hope but!!!!!

most of time raise those issue which must bring change in our life I know to do condemn is not difficult task

But brother I guess this “”I “”will start from leader so our nation will have good direction soon rather than individual

Like very good example of Iranian president

I always say that we need revolution to bring change in our country and Khan Brother Revolution will never come with selection

This PPP govt is totally failed to fulfill our basic requirements