View Single Post
Old Friday, May 20, 2016
Banned

ursula will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zainab S View Post
Ursual, bhool tu nahi gayi
Not at all, old friends and those people who are in conquest of searching the truth would have always been remembered in my prayers;though, this forum has given me lot of pains and I was even thinking to boycott this hellian place:yet dheeth pandy or timid lady has encroached there upon again.
Anyways, life has its own pains and gains reciprocated with peoples exposure, enjoying my life in full momentum,hoping the same from your side as well.

Challo ab kam k bat krain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zainab S View Post
I was hoping to ask you all to help me analyze Islamiat paper so to figure out what is important and what is less important. I have checked previous 6 years papers and my findings are as followed. Please post yours as well so I know if I am making right observations or not.
Let me remind you CSS is the name of uncertainty and unpredictability, least I would suggest to you is to prepare even some unimportant topics as well.

Quote:
-The subjective portion is general in terms. There are few questions that are bookish in nature like "Define Tauheed (Unity of Allah) in a scholarly manner describing its significance and effects on human life. (2001)" or "Describe the importance and philosophy of Fasting (SAUM). Also explain its individual and collective benefits? (2013)"
Agreed.
Anyhow I could never like to attempt such a hypothtical statemental question.
I have very technical mind, and I would love to place such questions in my waiting list.
Quote:
Some are semi-bookish in nature: "Ijtihad can play an important role in the establishment of Muslim Ummah and the making of Humanity.
Even agree over here, cause its and clause is needed to be dealt in analytics.That's the thing I must say a good examiner must see in a paper.
Like, case of blasphemy law and contemporary case of junaid jams aid.
Refer to humanity: Isis, Taliban and al-qaeda vs Muslims 90+state, indeed a failure in receiving a good report.
Lastly, jurisprudence vs social equality, human prosperity and also influence of religion as a hypocritical factor.
Last year I went through a book, written by a Jewish didn't remember title that was maiming directly at the evolution of God --pinpointing the dilemma of Muslim world by saying that Muslims had closed the door of ijtehad at the time when Turkish led ottomon empire refused to place in photocopier instead of calligraphy and that Muslim world all alone fail to achieve remarkable numbers of Nobel prizes when competed with telaviv university.
Mam where we are standing,world is laughing at us ---since we have resources, human capital and great innovators, yet we have nothing.
Sigh from side.

Reason is our ultimate failure to have a strong criticism and supportive counter arguments.
Last night I encountered a good source of material related to Gaddaffi---the progressive regime was even the by product of his non compliance to so called muslim..........
I am thinking I must stop here, cause poor dogmatism will delude me utterly.
Quote:
What is meant by civilization and culture and how it effects collective life and also analyzes the foundation of modern civilization and highlights the problems caused by it? (2011)
Remember, Muslim world is living in medieval ages, so try to be a strict observer of molvis khyalat.
Btw: my destination of secular and democratic Muslim world is one, where racism, and religious distinction has no place, I needed a good leader whether he could be a Muslim or non Muslim.Again I strongly believe that all humans are equality and that intelligence is not confined to any ones caste and anyone's religion and anyone's respective geographical division, provided man is given equal opportunity.
My favourite personality--Henary Wallace's assertion.
Quote:
One thing I noticed is that I can't bring the same mentality of Islamiat papers of FSc or Bachelors into CSS's Islamiat paper. This one is for civil servants and it seeks those individuals who if they have to discuss Islam with foreigners, can present a balanced debate: a counter argument but not an extreme position.
I thought we both become examiners, since our ideas are same and our mentality is broadened one.I love you babeee for such a nice complements.

Mam, even on this forum counter argument is a sin.
Quote:
The subjective paper especially is built like that. Most of the questions if you look closely can be transformed into a thesis statement to write mini essay on or have a debate about in a debate club like: "In the globalization arena what role Muslim Ummah can play being custodian of Revealed Knowledge to resolve the complex problems of human kind? (2010)"
Yeah, question is very good and I can approach at multidimensionally.
Like what quran says: make your own believes and science also practices this.
Similarly, Islam says that save the grimace of humanity by exploring the resources that Allah has hidden in death and skies while modern industrial revolution is second name of same clause.
Anyhow performance of Muslim um ah is quite disappointing, we can become true custodians provided we put some extraordinary emphasis on new ideas and innovation of new paths-- much different from that of Arab world and pan islamism.
That's my own point of view.
I have made a very critical notes, if you like it I would love to share like taking the concept of NATO , EU, and other international organizations vs Muslim um ah as a custodian of perpetual peace, unity and equality.
But again, my wordings is tough and won't tolerate those people who have dragged my prophets um ah to such an intolerance level.

Quote:
Anyways in short, Islamiat paper is not an easy paper and it can easily make you say good bye to your CSP dream. Incidentally, 2016 was the paper in which subjective paper was almost all bookish or semi-bookish. It seems rather odd especially when you look at previous papers of 2009-2015.
Raise a single question, inshallah, I would love to debate.
Disclaimer: seniors and religiously intolerant persons keep their business out of such discussion, because I already burnt my heat to the top.
Quote:
This brings forth another point in mind; if they seek such individuals as I mentioned by setting a paper like these, what about the paper checkers? Why do we keep on hearing that paper checkers are molvi type people? Anyways, I don't know the answers.
That's why CSS is all about luck, who cares how innovative and how many ideas you possess right in your paper.
Just pray for me, I M unsure even I studied a lot and a lot.
Quote:
Let me know your thoughts. Share your analysis. Will be happy to learn, re-learn or unlearn.
1+1=11
Inshallah.

Lastly, I am requesting you to raise a single question at a single post, inshallah I will provide you my already collected material and knowledge, cause I have a strong inclination to share my knowledge and gather the ideas and opinions of other.Though we might be at wrong side.

It doesn't matter who is right or wrong.
But it does matter how strong you're to defend your arguments.

Keep enjoying your life and my friend remember me in your prayers.
The Following User Says Thank You to ursula For This Useful Post:
Zainab S (Saturday, May 21, 2016)