View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 25, 2016

asghazi is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabnawaz85 View Post
Atta bhai I also agree with your point that until promotions are made, no appointment orders can be issued. The existing Drap staff have their own issues related to promotion and seniority, which is another hurdle. I think we should maximum wait for June if they delay we should all go into court

Sent from my Lenovo A319 using Tapatalk
I'm posted in Karachi, so with sorry, request Islamabadians to visit in a Group personally to Secretary NHS office as well as DRAP admin and show our concerns regarding delay. Few days of efforts might save a year of service. People already in government service can better understand the seriousness of this issue.

About Degree attestations; appointees' may obtain it after provisional appointment or can bring it attested (it takes max 3 days from HEC) at the time of reporting at office. DRAP shouldn't waste time on it before appointments.

Meanwhile all of you should reach HEC Lahore, Karachi or Islamabad office with all academic certificates (matric/F.Sc. required for review) and final degree along with copies and fee i.e. Rs. 1500 i think.