View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 25, 2016

rizwanulhassanrind is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pureapak View Post

Why grade 2 employees serving SHC for decade did not challenge the recruitment of SOAs ?
Why grade 17 n 16 senior staff did not challenge the recruitment of civil judges/magistrate?
If gade 14 and lower court staff is facing any grievance in SHC servive structure/promotion policy NOW, there is a proper professional way, certain procedure and protocols, to register their grievanve and make reform recommendations to the concerned committee.
Why are they hindering the process that goes in total compliance with the law provisions !!
Neither ethics nor moral values allow this. If all advertised posts for fresh recruitment are illegitimately occupied by petitioners,
Would it not be a brutal injustice to the poor candidates who paid nts fees, travelled to karachi for exam bore the TADA charges and more than that they are holding to the hopes for employement that too in the critical times of berozari.
Court staff who is trying to stop the rizk (livelihood) of such financially struggling youth, dont know the basic fact that this power rests with ALLAH alone.
Moreover they are already employed , they have no right to pull unjustified barricade on a way to new gravely needed employement.
Did you know that there are numerous such Assistant Registrar who were clerk in past, from BPS-14 Assistant may directly be promoted to Assistant Registrar BPS-18, it is as per SOP, when such Assistant would not be promoted than definitely they will submit their grievances to the Court as per law, due to past general practice of promotion from BPS-14 to 18, they have decided to fight for their rights of promotion.
The promotion for lower scale employees does not suit here, because of different nature of work, like daftri can not operate the computer, but if such vacancies are announced they are eligible to apply, for your info, there was 01 x FARASH who is appointed with us as Sub Office Associate.