View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 25, 2016

rizwanulhassanrind is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maven View Post
What is your pay scale in suparco and your net salary there? Why u want to leave that organization is there any tough working enviroment?
SUPARCO
My current net salary in SUPARCO is approx Rs.31,000/- along with pick and drop service and Panel hospital facility in terms of medical treatment and OPD. (No medicines reimbursement).
Generally it takes five years for promotion from SPS-3 to SPS-4, SUPARCO is better organization than other government departments, but unfortunately the division in which i was working was equal to CHANDOO KHANA,
4. There is strict policy for reappointment in SUPARCO specially for Staff employees,
5. SUPARCO always hire candidates with 1st division in that qualification on the basis of one applies, and only one 2nd Division is allowed through academic career.
5. SUPARCO strives hard to don't promote the Non-technical and sometimes Technical employees from SPS-07 to SPS-08 as they have set a different scales between 07 to 08 like SPS-07-A, SPS-07-B, SPS-7-C, it clearly notifies the staff cadre employees that department does not want to see you as Officer which is not less than a humiliation.

SINDH HIGH COURT
1. I applied through proper channel, my basic pay is protected, Monthly Gross Salary is about Rs.50,000/- as the my current basic pay in SUPARCO is Rs. 15,245/- and rest of the fresh appointees are getting Rs.41,940/- as their basic pay for BPS-07 SUB OFFICE ASSOCIATEis Rs.7,490/-
2. I can do LLB, or short hand to appoint as Gazzetted Officer.
3. SHC offers medical reimbursement 100% of family as well as parents, while in SUPARCO there was lengthy procedure to avail the medical facility for parents.
4. SHC is also is Larkana, which is my hometown, I would love to go back to Lrk in future I may go back there,
5. I am excited enough to know about Court Laws and procedures, this would be more worthwhile than working as clerk in SUPARCO.