View Single Post
Old Friday, June 03, 2016

zeekaay is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramiz Ahmad View Post
zeekay for bps 14 they conducted a test of engineers on 15th june (LS2 post) other than the test held on 6th june now if they dargg in the overqualification issue then why they conducted the test and if they conducted test even why they called them for interview then it will be a serious blow on career of those who are on top in merit
relax brother, its not me who is formulating policies for these posts. samikameer broke the news here about the over qualification objected by ceo pesco in case of data coder summary that was forwarded to him day before yesterday and today i enquired the same from a high ranking h.r official and he answered in the affirmative but told me to wait for few days a final decision in this regard is yet not been taken.

on further enquiring about the logic behind rejecting over qualified candidates; because normally reqruitment criteria carries extra marks for higher qualification.thus, placing over qualified candidates in better position against those with a lower degree. on this he replied that within six months over qualified candidates will most likely be offered with better opportunities and they will resign pesco without giving it a second thought. hence, leaving pesco with no other option but to initiate another tedious recruitment process which will further consume a year or so, which is not in our interest.

tail peice: i, personally, reject this policy as it is completely discriminating but the final decision is not yet taken.he told me to wait for a few working days.