View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 04, 2016

civilengineer92 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursula View Post
Great inspirer!, hahahaha
Must read zero point
Though, recommended by me but owing to clashes with my wooing classmate, i didn't.
He was a great inspirer of status quo and I was at odd with having strong inclinations for my leftist notion.We argued and counter argued and result he accepted my strong posture.

Note: I didn't study all except some excerpts.

Are you crazy?
I mean, you don't like him now?hunh!

You know such confusion arises when you live in a double dick hypocritical society: for your info, javed is an member of propagandist society
I mean all Pakistani channels are financed by Anglo American banksters or gangsters.....
Just one question !
Today, I am honored to have a nice book from another international forum, it literally reflected the true grimace of Haji Abdul Razzak, interestingly I came to know this guy for the first time but I was literally shocked that the guy is an owner of ARY channel having some linkages with money laundering.(mosoof ka business Dubai main well settled hae.now I didn't understand,,why such religious hypocrites use the words like hajiwith their name.

Anyhow, there are far better forums than this and I am returning back to my old forums and my old friends.

I don't like contradictory personalities.
And even I don't like to spend 90pc of our imf owned budget on education.
Sir qublai,
This is the reason why I don't like Pakistani channels and Pakistani yellow tabloid journalism.
Look at the joke no 1.

Oh really man with such a meager budget and youre travelling to USA, mind it
Its not official trip....
Again sorry for javed supporters.
Corrupt system, corrupt politicians and corrupt journalists.
I have read 5 of his books, i guess zero point 6 is also available.. i started reading his columns in 2005 and was greatly impressed and, to some extent, influenced by his thoughts and read all of his book available till then.. (you know how a 12 year old thinks) for me, at that time, they were a great source of knowlegde & inspiration untill i realised the paradox to which mr qublai khan has insinuated.. nevertheless, he is one of the two persons who help developed my interest in politics and societal malaises, with his own version of ameliorating them, at an early age -- the other one, IK.
And yes he has such columns to his name that are diametrically opposite in terms of thoughts. For instance, in one column he was bashing Malik Riaz and in another, published early this year, he was asking government to handover Health, Education and some other administrative responsibilities to him as he is running "Dastarkhwan", a philanthropist project offering free food to the indigent in more than 30 cities across the country, successfully.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to civilengineer92 For This Useful Post:
qublai khan (Saturday, June 04, 2016)