View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 07, 2016

Faiza Rajput is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursula View Post
Ally,
Ha aha!
Its not alliance, its a called "vested interest". I mean in realpopitik, we use a term I will scratch your back and you will be of mine.

Again don't rely on a single source, take out some PDF, make your own independent analysis.That's the thing I wanted to say my cofollowers.Dont accpet even my opinion.

Dude,
Wo kaha jata he na" scary dunya jaunty he masewae us k jis ko janna tha"
Its an eye opening evidence and mashallah, our ex isi general hamid gulf had had said on the record about this guy..For your info, Quetta shura was also created by that stubborn mullah type salafite.Nowadays, I am working on golden triangle,,do search out BCCI(Bank of credit and commerce investment)
That snobbish guy along with zia legacy were drug Mafia, who used to launder their pecuniary rewards out of drug trafficking in Karachi led branch......
Oh gossh, story gets toooo long.

Check out from any source.

I did remember that I already elaborated that person once in the past.just check out my initial post back in December.
Okay... Lets resume to our discussion.....

@Ursula so you are saying that Afghan leader was using Pakistani port (KARACHI) for smuggling its drugs a over the world, as we all know Afghan is land lock country.... and in exchange, Pakistan was supporting them against northern alliance......
Sounds bad..... but what if you were in leadership position at that time.... what would be your options???? keeping in view the geo strategic challenges, Pakistan's international standing at that time etc....
The Following User Says Thank You to Faiza Rajput For This Useful Post:
ursula (Tuesday, June 07, 2016)