View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 09, 2016

Faiza Rajput is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursula View Post
Lol!have a correction please!!!!!
American system of election and governance is not democratic but oligarchic cum neofacist and neoliberalist conservative in origin.
Well,,
I would like to mention that council of foreign relations along with Anglo oriented Organization(didn't remember the name--tell you tomorrow)nominate American potential candidates .....from Dwight Eisenhower to Obama, each one is elected by theirs will.You can say its their council of Islamic ideology.
Now question arises, who are major stake holders?
Answer is again capital industrialist, Zionist and predominently some oligarchic families.American system of election is an insult to world liberal and social welfare states.

Refer to your question, Islamic system of governance vs modern politics.

I will come with some evidences, but let me share one quote as I did mention in my essay as well.
Slavery in the past was confined to individual human beings,,but now states are being made subservient, ---ALLAMA TALIB JOHRI
Inshallah, I will catch you up with some good evidences.

Well no need to create any hypothetical state, when pra tical demo is madina state +Omar all farooq.
Only you need to understand its practical viability in contemporary politics.
Let's take legislation for example(an important pillar of contemporary system of politics and government)
Islam says: wassa ma rafa was wada al meezan…(surah rehman)
We raised the skies and suspended the mezan.
My hypothetical system of governance is based on sheer simple judicial proceedings.Where laws would be simple, understandable and approachable to every individual human beings.
Ironically, we live in a simulated world, where getting due rights within the complex judicial framework is an herculean task.for your information, complex laws and hogepodeged destinations likd clause I subsection blah blah are made to provide backdoor escape outs to supra rich elites.Since you did mention America.. I would recommend you Warner commission.How Oswald was made as a scapegoated lonely assessin of john f.Kennedy and how Nixon bashfully settled out Contra scandals.
Compare to Islam, when holy prophet(pbuh) said at one occasion: I won't compromise with just principles, even it goes against my daughter.(refer to a case when said bin haris used to give his undue influence of tmaimas leader as he he was accused of embezzlement)

2.we used to talk a lot in UN general assembly and in Geneva convention about the equality of all humans disregarding of ones race, religion and origin, but you know practically its not true.
Do you know American theory of exceptionalism.
Yeah, miss Clinton rhetorically used this word: 21st century will be and must be the century of American world order.Practical demo are self evident in Iraq,afghan and Libya and also drone strike as well.
Islam on the other hand gives a majestic and undeniable evidence of equality and that is HAJJ…All wearing same kind of dress, having same kind of meal, and living at non distinctive place of refuge.can you give me another paradigm????
That's the true spirit of religion that makes us united whether you're Sunni, shia or wahabbi.
Indeed, a marvelous example out of Islam.

Sorry dear time is creating hindrance to stop me over here.Anyhow, i am expecting fair enough judegements as well as counter arguments from your side.

Aint not said as takin em, as wanna be a netural noob who happen to support what i learnin out wittingly.
Look what I had said:

Lolll!!! you don't know how much relgious intolerance is existing among the different sects of islam.Have you ever gone through the salafite syllabus...Even ijtehad is reddeemed controversial in different sects of Islam;however,I won't proceed my arguments further.
Lastly,
Pardon me, I am Sunni, yet we have even differences not clashes.Like, I read Mir Babar anees' marsyya and i would love to read nahijah al balagah and other shiite led books and I do respect their opinions much like four of our imams.While, my family won't.I hope you have gotten it what I mean. Ain't you not see that i shared my point of view that might have been picked up wrongly, gossh to say sorry for this
Make correction, it was a woman of a famous tribe not he himself who accused for robbery....
The Following User Says Thank You to Faiza Rajput For This Useful Post:
ursula (Thursday, June 09, 2016)