Thread: Best BS 16 post
View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 26, 2016
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

imbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by new_horizons View Post
Thanks for guidance. Another thing I want to ask, I don't have NOC from ASF. Should I tell the FPSC interview panel that I am an ASF employee or not. If not, how should I account for all these years ever since I graduated?
Don't tell them about ASF, tell them that you were doing job in some private sector, arrange some experience certificates (if not, they will never ask you about certificates). If you haven't done master yet, then you should tell them that you were too busy in your job plus financial compulsions that you could not focused on your further studies.

In PMS interview when i mentioned about my ASF job and the way i left, they laughed and told me that "ASF ki bari bykar job ha, acha kya app ny resign kya". But when you tell someone that you are in ASF, everyone will consider you good for nothing, a person who had spent his life guarding the aeroplane with no IQ level , although i know there are very competent and highly qualified people in ASF, especially youngsters.