Thread: Joining fgo
View Single Post
Old Monday, June 27, 2016

Lazar Iqbal is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbindas View Post
Dear,How many times i have to state my intentions of joining this thread? I just shared a picture of an organization, what i experienced. Who am i to force someone and how could i force? On this forum, the candidates share their experiences with other candidates, that's what i did. I stand by every word of mine, no body can challenge me regarding the veracity of my statements.

Why That "ustad sb" is poignant over my remarks, instead of supporting his answer by firm arguments, he attacked me personally. Iss leya ustad ki koi izzat ni hoti iss mulk may, and he proved, ustad,lecturers,principals are dying after govt jobs in which they can have some "Respect" and claim themselves "officers". They live in permanent inferiority complex.

So tell him, to live his life !

TC
I can only have sympathies for your ustaads, Dear MOST EXPERIENCED PERSON OF PAKISTAN,
& well we are issued service cards of MoD with the logo of ISPR & signatory authority GSO-1 to tackle people like you who respect only Danda, plus a cook & accommodation is provided there in cantonment, anyhow why I'm telling you,
Plus I'm proud of being Ustaad. Are you Proud of Being BINDAS?
The thing is you bashed upon every agency, you yourself dragged AD MoD along with IB in this discussion.. & we read your valuable comments. The reason I responded to your comments was you were crossing limits in sharing your opinions even, & it's not about me, it's about all other selected candidates who you are demotivating by your so called experience. You seem to be highly ease loving man.
Now listen, leave it here, sorry for any hurting comments, but my intentions were solely to mend your arrogant behaviour of being the Only Experienced man on the face of earth.

Chal sulah kr letay hain, maafi dy dy paa tehsildar

Sent from my S7 using Tapatalk