Thread: Joining fgo
View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 30, 2016
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

imbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpine View Post
i am a silent viewer on this forum since last four years, today i have created my account on this forum just to tell you that i have seen this guy Mr. imbindas in different interviews like tehsildar AD IB , AD Loacal govt, progress officer and i think in kp PMS 2013 (in all of the above posts unfortunately i was not recommended and even Mr. imbindas does not know me we have just seen each other in the waiting room before interviews) what i have observed him in these interviews Mr imbindas is a talented and very cooperative guy don't blame this guy to be envious of your success, arrogant or misleading you. it is my request to some concerned members on this forum to quit this foolish and controversial discussion.
Thank you Alpine dear, I had ceased appearing in Tests and interviews since i got my new job, because i can't irritate people nor the commission anymore Recently i got two interview letters, Administrator law, Social welfare and zakat officer, but I did not appear because i was not interested. The only interview i will appear inshallah would be CSS interview. By the time kpk PMS-2016 will be concluded, we would be already in 17 scale inshallah. So i have left PMS for aspirants like you who deserve better.
I was not here to glorify myself, i just wanted to help those who don't know. I have recently rejected thrice offer of teaching in CSS preparation academies with handsome pakage, because i myself is CSS aspirant, and too busy in training and study to do justice with teaching. But I was, and am , always available for those who wants to learn. Candidates use to call me everyday, whom i never met, i don't know, for their tests and interview guidance, but not for a single moment, i felt annoyed, i always helped. I really don't know how people fetch my cell number, but Alhamdullah, I am thankful to Allah for the respect HE bestowed on me. Probably i am the only person so far, who teach without getting a penny lol Ajj kal tho koi muft may kise ko apna bukhar ni daita :P.
Allah has best reward.
best of luck.
alpine (Thursday, June 30, 2016), Aragon De Valier (Thursday, June 30, 2016), justsid (Thursday, June 30, 2016), Lazar Iqbal (Thursday, June 30, 2016), Mr Psycho (Wednesday, December 27, 2017), Sabir Basheer (Thursday, June 30, 2016)