View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 16, 2016
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmansoor View Post
Salam,

As of Ahsan Iqbal post 30 yrs age limit is approved. So i have a quick question My dob is 10/10/1987 and I am 28 now and will be 29 at the end of this year, according to this new rule, how many attempts i have left ? is it 1 or 2 ?
Can i appear on css 2017 and css 2018 ? or just css 2017 ?

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Md.Umar View Post
now the upper age limit for CSS is 30 years which means for civil servants this limit is 32. am I correct?

Please wait for Official notification by FPSC as it will take some time to realize this summary into Law.

As for your queries,

@mmansoor, by CE-17's cut-off(31st Dec 2016) you'll be 29 years 2 months 21 days old and if this summary becomes Law then you'll have this chance only.

@M.d Umar, Let's wait for Official announcement of CE-17 Rules or the notification of these changes by FPSC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiza shafi View Post
A there any increase in attempts????
I wish I would have one more chance as I have taken all three attempts.... ����
No, there is no increase proposed in the number of chances. It's still three.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faraz K Afridi View Post
In case the minimum qualification is increased to 16 years of education, what effect would it have on people holding Bachelors (Hons) degree?
16 Years Bachelors Degree will suffice this requirement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayesha Atif View Post
As per the bill for age relaxation passes by PM...the age limit is 30 for candidates. I wanted to ask that I m turning 30 on 18th Dec 2016...So can I apply for CSS in 2017?
No, turning 30 before or on 31st Dec 2016 will render you "not eligible" for CE-17.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoee View Post
My DOB is 19-12-1987. Can anyone tell me that according to the new law will I be able to appear in 2017 exams only or 2018 as well?
It hasn't become a Law yet. If it does then you'll have only CE-17 as your last chance.

JazakAllah
quantumX (Saturday, July 16, 2016)