View Single Post
Old Monday, August 22, 2016

THISWORLDSUCKSMAN is on a distinguished road

With all due respect Aquila, it is not a fair practice. Being an athlete I can run 5 kilometers in one hour. But neither I nor anybody else can run 5 kilometers in 0.246 minutes. This means that 0.246 minutes is not the standard time to check human potential. Similarly the standard time for checking the potential of PMS applicants is 36 Hours (excluding interview time) and not 1.5 hours (1.5/36*100=4.2%). The assessment time has been reduced to 4.2% of the standard time for assessment. This alternatively means that the standards of KPPSC have fallen to 4.2% of the last time event. This also implies that potential, competency; capacity and achievement orientation of the KPPSC staff has fallen drastically to 4.2% of the standard. Now with these statistics do they deserve to be the rightful incumbents of their seats?
Secondly, you cannot just download crap from any corner of the internet and call it a screening test. if this is so bring me the Chairman of the commission and let me prepare a test for him from the internet in his own field and see if he can score more than what the probability allows.
The crux of the matter is that potential and not the luck or probability (she loves me...she loves me not approach) should be the criterion and the institution entrusted with the sacred responsibility of ensuring this, is KPPSC.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to THISWORLDSUCKSMAN For This Useful Post:
Hamidullah Gul (Tuesday, August 23, 2016), Rukhi (Wednesday, October 05, 2016)