View Single Post
Old Monday, August 22, 2016
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by saad ur rehman View Post
My d.o.b is 16-8-1986 after the notification of age relaxation to 30 yrs will i be eligible for the 2017 attempt cut of date is 31-12-2016? I am working in Nespak a govt of pak enterprise and other institutions like POF and HIT and Nescom have age relaxation as a govt body will i be elligible?
Seniors plz guide.
By CE-17's cut-off you will be 30 years 4 months 15 days old and not eligible for CSS anymore.

NESPAK is Private entity and not a Government entity.

Excerpt from NESPAK's introduction on their website.

National Engineering Services Pakistan (Pvt) Limited (NESPAK) is Pakistan’s premier consultancy organization.NESPAK was established in 1973 as a private limited company by the Government of Pakistan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharonia butt View Post
Hello! Can you please guide me about the attempts. They are three still or they have any amendment in them?
Number of attempts is still the same( i.e Three chances).

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogar1986 View Post
My D.O.B is 16-02-1986,, am i eligible for 2017's Attempt ?? Plz Guide ,
By CE-17's cut-off you'll be 30 years 10 months 15 days old and not eligible for CSS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfaisal View Post
My D.O.B is 02-Dec-1988, how many attempts I'm eligible for, considering the new 30 year upper age limit?
By CE-18's cut-off, you'll be 29 years 0 months 29 days old and it will be your last chance without claiming age relaxation.

So you have CE-17 and CE-18 at your disposal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mujipak View Post
Any info about minimum qualification or it would remain Graduation (14 years)?
It is 14 years Bachelors Degree.

JazakAllah
imfaisal (Monday, February 13, 2017)