View Single Post
Old Saturday, August 09, 2008

Supreme No1 is on a distinguished road
Default @S.H.Virk

My respectable brother!
Thanks for consolation.
It is beyond any doubt that civil services are superior services.It would be an injust to the service if i underrate them because i would loose credibility as i failed to do css.this would draw me in the axiom that Grapes are Sour.
As my another worthy forum member has narrated, thousands of people fail every year in css and only few hundred get passed.some of them are also dropped in interview.I am told that in 2007, 194 got passed in written and only 190 could qualify in the final result.this is amazing.and this is specially consoling for me.
Indeed you are right.I got PhD scholarship abroad and after overcoming some visa problems, i will be leaving soon for spain.this again is a great kindness from Almighty Allah.
But remember at the end of all this adventure i regret one thing.Either i should have done any other job along preparation for CSS or i should have improved my academic qualifications by doing Mphil.The past 6 to 7 years, after my Msc went to dogs.
Dear i wish you all very bright careers in the civil services.you really have got covetous positions.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Supreme No1 For This Useful Post:
Ayan Khan (Tuesday, August 26, 2008), Dorian Grey (Tuesday, August 01, 2017), Nosheen Bukhari (Saturday, December 17, 2011), smashah (Saturday, May 29, 2010)