View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 10, 2016

Muhammad Tauqir is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by farooqkhan345 View Post
i may admit for my low level in understanding but as the facts cannot be changed for example,

why our state considers india as a severe enemy, we can solve it through a lot of mediums as what Burhan wani did. what need us for Kargil operation?
see our children in education, that india is our enemy, if we could sort out kashmir then what make us enemy?
Orya maqbool Jan qoute us GHAZWA HIND for next Jihad in pakistan against india. (bull shit)
our state foreign policy around the even and odd of indian movements.? state sponsor dogma for jihad? state sponsored millitant organization ,etc
can we not survive without joining to SEATO and CENTO? as we did in Yemen crises.
can we not reverse this policy?
we may always be dependent if we stick to US?

US is a state and will protect its interest rationally and thats what she did and doing and its her right as pakistan, i am quoting Ashraf Ghani as in state to state relationship there must not be involvement of emotions, it should be based on self interest.

i visit to Kabul in 2012 and see the public anger against pakistan?
i consider within few decades it will be dream for a pakistani to visit kabul as the situation has aggravated more.

For example.
what is the concept of Ummah?
Pakistan state has the responsibility to protect pakistani muslims or the whole world?

i am not clear ......

if pakistani Muslims, then what LeJ, --Sipahe Sahaba, LeT, and even Jumat-e-Islami ,JUI-F, Haqania are doing in sponsoring Jihad in Afghanistan and Kashmir and even reported in Palestine? Has the policy maker consider the repercussion of this policy as we got rightly TTP and the brand of militant sponsor state in the world....

remember i am not selling my views i just wanna know that my these views may not lead me out of race from CSS........ Just guidance plz
Dear! Enmity between India and Pakistan since inception has its roots in pre-partition Hindus' shortsightedness who not only tried to end the Muslim influence in administrative, political, and economic matters of the constituencies of whole Indian Sub-continent but also made them realized that Muslims' spiritual and religious identity would disappear from the map. India annexed Kashmir, Junagadh, and Haiderabad forcefully in 1940s. So, actually what is disturbing and confusing thing in this relationship is India itself. Look at the innocent faces of 76 Kashmiris who martyred at the hands of Indian brutality. Recall the APS attack martyres, that attack was the result of nexus between RAW and NDS. For surviving in this unjust world, you have to fight. Thats what Realism says.

Sent from my R8106 using Tapatalk