Monday, April 29, 2024
09:42 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, August 07, 2016

farooqkhan345 is on a distinguished road
Default State and personal openion difference...

Would anyone guide me please that what CSS mind set requieres if one differ with state policy...

For example i may differ strongly with Afghan Jihad concept......

consider 80% fault of Pak in PK-US relation.
i consider Af main mess is due to Pakistan.
i consider secular Pakistan can serve best than religious one.

highly confused ..... if anyone help me clear about CSS Mindset..
Old Monday, August 08, 2016

Muhammad Tauqir is on a distinguished road

Your arguments matter most. If your argument is logical, nothing is wrong with that. Ironically, you don't know about Pak-US relationship as no one can blame Pakistan envy to the fact that Pakistan has suffered most from this relationship.

Sent from my R8106 using Tapatalk
farooqkhan345 (Sunday, August 14, 2016), incredible one (Saturday, August 13, 2016)
Old Monday, August 08, 2016

qublai khan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by farooqkhan345 View Post
Would anyone guide me please that what CSS mind set requieres if one differ with state policy...

For example i may differ strongly with Afghan Jihad concept......

consider 80% fault of Pak in PK-US relation.
i consider Af main mess is due to Pakistan.
i consider secular Pakistan can serve best than religious one.

highly confused ..... if anyone help me clear about CSS Mindset..
You are not the first and probably,not the last person to disagree with state. Disagreement always exist and will remain so,but the point is how you argue and espouse your stance.Even disagreement is seen as positive and productive.the dissident bickering are ubiquitous in academic fields,mostly sciences.
As you said,you blame pak for its negative role,so dear,you are not alone,here is the list of authors and columnists, who lashed pak establishment over failed policies in Afghan jihad

1)Aysha jalal....partisans of Allah
2)Hussain haqqani....manifest destiny ....and pak b/w mosque and military
3)hassan nisar columnist
4) Javed naqvi columnist
5) munir akram
6) Nadeem f paracha

Some unbiased foreign writers
Lawrence ziring ...(at moment don't remember his book name)

Stephen p. Cohen ....idea of Pakistan

Owen Bennet jones....pak eye of the storm.

Disagree! It is your right but support your view with evidence.

Except Haqqani all the above mentioned writers are recommended by FPSC.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to qublai khan For This Useful Post:
farooqkhan345 (Sunday, August 14, 2016), incredible one (Saturday, August 13, 2016), usman ali gul (Monday, August 22, 2016)
Old Sunday, August 14, 2016

farooqkhan345 is on a distinguished road

i may admit for my low level in understanding but as the facts cannot be changed for example,

why our state considers india as a severe enemy, we can solve it through a lot of mediums as what Burhan wani did. what need us for Kargil operation?
see our children in education, that india is our enemy, if we could sort out kashmir then what make us enemy?
Orya maqbool Jan qoute us GHAZWA HIND for next Jihad in pakistan against india. (bull shit)
our state foreign policy around the even and odd of indian movements.? state sponsor dogma for jihad? state sponsored millitant organization ,etc
can we not survive without joining to SEATO and CENTO? as we did in Yemen crises.
can we not reverse this policy?
we may always be dependent if we stick to US?

US is a state and will protect its interest rationally and thats what she did and doing and its her right as pakistan, i am quoting Ashraf Ghani as in state to state relationship there must not be involvement of emotions, it should be based on self interest.

i visit to Kabul in 2012 and see the public anger against pakistan?
i consider within few decades it will be dream for a pakistani to visit kabul as the situation has aggravated more.

For example.
what is the concept of Ummah?
Pakistan state has the responsibility to protect pakistani muslims or the whole world?

i am not clear ......

if pakistani Muslims, then what LeJ, --Sipahe Sahaba, LeT, and even Jumat-e-Islami ,JUI-F, Haqania are doing in sponsoring Jihad in Afghanistan and Kashmir and even reported in Palestine? Has the policy maker consider the repercussion of this policy as we got rightly TTP and the brand of militant sponsor state in the world....

remember i am not selling my views i just wanna know that my these views may not lead me out of race from CSS........ Just guidance plz

Last edited by Amna; Monday, August 29, 2016 at 05:00 PM. Reason: merged/chain posts
Old Tuesday, August 16, 2016

mujipak is on a distinguished road

You should present your thoughts with logical facts and in a soft manner and this thing not only limited to CSS infact in this way you'll persuade others.
Old Saturday, September 10, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by farooqkhan345 View Post
i may admit for my low level in understanding but as the facts cannot be changed for example,

why our state considers india as a severe enemy, we can solve it through a lot of mediums as what Burhan wani did. what need us for Kargil operation?
see our children in education, that india is our enemy, if we could sort out kashmir then what make us enemy?
Orya maqbool Jan qoute us GHAZWA HIND for next Jihad in pakistan against india. (bull shit)
our state foreign policy around the even and odd of indian movements.? state sponsor dogma for jihad? state sponsored millitant organization ,etc
can we not survive without joining to SEATO and CENTO? as we did in Yemen crises.
can we not reverse this policy?
we may always be dependent if we stick to US?

US is a state and will protect its interest rationally and thats what she did and doing and its her right as pakistan, i am quoting Ashraf Ghani as in state to state relationship there must not be involvement of emotions, it should be based on self interest.

i visit to Kabul in 2012 and see the public anger against pakistan?
i consider within few decades it will be dream for a pakistani to visit kabul as the situation has aggravated more.

For example.
what is the concept of Ummah?
Pakistan state has the responsibility to protect pakistani muslims or the whole world?

i am not clear ......

if pakistani Muslims, then what LeJ, --Sipahe Sahaba, LeT, and even Jumat-e-Islami ,JUI-F, Haqania are doing in sponsoring Jihad in Afghanistan and Kashmir and even reported in Palestine? Has the policy maker consider the repercussion of this policy as we got rightly TTP and the brand of militant sponsor state in the world....

remember i am not selling my views i just wanna know that my these views may not lead me out of race from CSS........ Just guidance plz
Dear! Enmity between India and Pakistan since inception has its roots in pre-partition Hindus' shortsightedness who not only tried to end the Muslim influence in administrative, political, and economic matters of the constituencies of whole Indian Sub-continent but also made them realized that Muslims' spiritual and religious identity would disappear from the map. India annexed Kashmir, Junagadh, and Haiderabad forcefully in 1940s. So, actually what is disturbing and confusing thing in this relationship is India itself. Look at the innocent faces of 76 Kashmiris who martyred at the hands of Indian brutality. Recall the APS attack martyres, that attack was the result of nexus between RAW and NDS. For surviving in this unjust world, you have to fight. Thats what Realism says.

Old Monday, September 12, 2016

infinite optimism is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad Tauqir View Post
Dear! Enmity between India and Pakistan since inception has its roots in pre-partition Hindus' shortsightedness who not only tried to end the Muslim influence in administrative, political, and economic matters of the constituencies of whole Indian Sub-continent but also made them realized that Muslims' spiritual and religious identity would disappear from the map. India annexed Kashmir, Junagadh, and Haiderabad forcefully in 1940s. So, actually what is disturbing and confusing thing in this relationship is India itself. Look at the innocent faces of 76 Kashmiris who martyred at the hands of Indian brutality. Recall the APS attack martyres, that attack was the result of nexus between RAW and NDS. For surviving in this unjust world, you have to fight. Thats what Realism says.

This is very a simple explanation.India-paranoia has been hard wired in our establishment,leading to decades of wars and destabilisation in Afghanistan.Afghanistan has been kept in a chaotic state to prevent Indian presence there.
The Establishment does not allow any kind of kind economic deal with India.Creating Indian interest in Pakistan is the best way to end the hostility.Examples of China-Us relation and creation of European union are the best in this regard.
I don't know how can we blame NDS for terrorism in Pakistan,considering what we have done to them.
As far as history is concerned,it was our state which attacked the Kashmir through mujahidin in 1948,after maharaja Gulab Singh had acceded to India.
The whole purpose of my comment is that we have to learn from history ,instead of being ostriches who have buried their heads in sand for six decades.
Blaming everything on India and Afghanistan won't do any good.
Old Monday, September 19, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite optimism View Post
This is very a simple explanation.India-paranoia has been hard wired in our establishment,leading to decades of wars and destabilisation in Afghanistan.Afghanistan has been kept in a chaotic state to prevent Indian presence there.
The Establishment does not allow any kind of kind economic deal with India.Creating Indian interest in Pakistan is the best way to end the hostility.Examples of China-Us relation and creation of European union are the best in this regard.
I don't know how can we blame NDS for terrorism in Pakistan,considering what we have done to them.
As far as history is concerned,it was our state which attacked the Kashmir through mujahidin in 1948,after maharaja Gulab Singh had acceded to India.
The whole purpose of my comment is that we have to learn from history ,instead of being ostriches who have buried their heads in sand for six decades.
Blaming everything on India and Afghanistan won't do any good.
Everyone reads his
own pages of history.

Sent from my Oppo R5