View Single Post
Old Sunday, August 17, 2008

u.rubab is on a distinguished road
Default is thiz the need of time!

Guys,
WE all are witnessing every other newspaper and every media channel bombarded with MUSHARAF TRIAL story and bla bla.we find some of the people regarding and respecting all this matter as Quaid orAllama's most aspired dream,becoming true.
What I feel about all this is.its all very positive.i would rather call it an expression of a highly saturated and politically stable nation.I strongly hold this view that its something higher to our very current status,a country whose more than 60% population is living a dead life out of hunger and poverty!If v stop being dumb we can easily smell the biased politics tactic,keeping up the tradition of our every newly formed Govt.'s attitude towards the previous one.In case of Musharaf,he has a lot of other reasons to face today.
In short,I favour this act firmly but not just against a person confronted by typical political forces.I want it in its actual and true form.Its verification,for me atleast,lies on the Eligibility criterias of those who want to conduct it.I favour it as a process of Pakisatan's politics,equally unavoidable for the future candidates of Presidensy or Ministership.Its really necessary to get rid of world known corrupt souls as our so called leaders.

Last edited by Sureshlasi; Sunday, August 17, 2008 at 04:35 AM.