View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 06, 2016

Ambber is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Zafar View Post
You know what I was also thinking the same but I had no proof against FPSC.
I know what's my weakness and what's my preparation level.I was just left in a whirl of wonder by this so called fair institute after viewing my marks.I secured 45 and 54 respectively in essay in two attempts but suddenly my writing skill dropped down to zero and I failed essay in last attempt.I took different topic but justified it well and it 's written in the same dimension on different websites.
There are other subjects too which are hard to digest because I took this attempt after three years with better preparation and with more mature approach.But they just wiped off everything!!!
Hate you FPSC for breaking the trust and pity you for losing the people like Sana Rasool!
Farrah you are right and this happens every year, with each css result, the hopes of many highly deserving aspirants gets shattered and like every year soon you would find a number of passed aspirants who would say that they wrote essay first time in the exam hall and sail through essay paper while people like you and sana are just wiped out.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ambber For This Useful Post:
Farrah Zafar (Thursday, October 06, 2016)