View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 06, 2016

abbas khan 119 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Zafar View Post
CSS aspirants KO mazaq samjha hai kia? Kon kis kis tarah aagay barhnay ki koshish karta hai..kis kis muhaaz pe larrta hai..kese kese halaat ka saamna karta hai...sirf is liye k Ye shahana mizaaj k afser sirf 202 candidates ka interview lene k qabil hain?us se ooper hue tou quwwat e samaa't mutasir honay ka khatra hai?
Point to be noted ,jo candidates k marks reduce karnay ki jurrat rakhtay hain wo increase karne k bhi qabil hain!!!

Ya tou machine ghumayi aur jis pe sooyi ruk gayi ,wo lucky Banda pass...Baqi fail..ya sect wise...province wise chunao kia gaya..koi tabqa ehsas e mehroomi ka shikar na ho...
May be I'M wrong but is there anyone who passed his third attempt this year??

May be the paper checker passed you but the worthy fpsc persons did some tick tick on computer and that's all!
if you see the result of peshawar centre that used to be third or fourth in terms of applying and passing candidates only 7 are pass. Five initial candidates names start with A then one thousand fail in a row, one pass candidate then again 900 fail. This is ridiculous because imbindas guy is Tehsildar and pass so many federal and provincial level exam there were so many serving csps and pms officers whose name unfortunately do not start with A hence failed the exam.
it is beyond my imagination how a thousand in a row can fail from a hall which used to be a hub of CSS activities. If we simply calculate the result is 2% then 20 or atleast 10 candidates should pass the exam, but one in 1000 hey you are mocking us.
To me this is a deliberate effort to decrease the share of bureau cracy in federation