View Single Post
Old Friday, January 27, 2006
Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Babban Miyan Ding Dong is on a distinguished road

Assalam Alaikum,

I never thought I'd say this but I certainly agree with General Saab, when he preaches ENLIGHTEN MODERATION. The only thing left is that he needs to follow it more than anyone else.

I think the problem with our country so far is been that our secular leaders in last 58 yrs have been EXTREMIST when it comes to the foreign policy. We have always said LABAIK to foreign powers with whatever their agenda may be. In 80's it was our muslim brothers in Afghanistan who needed our help, but in reality it was America we were aiding. Now it is terrorism that we are eradicating but in reality, our rulers are merely a pawn who are saying PRESENT to the GORA MASTER, everytime they need us to execute their plans, and then dispose us.

NEED OF THE TIME, this need is been around from a long time, if it is not cold war, than it will be terrorism, and if it is not any of that than it will be something else.

Pakistan is proud to call ourselves a great ally in the fight of terrorism and strategically important. If we are that important than the issues important to pakistanis should've been attended as well, but I see no progress on Kashmir issue, but we are only getting mouth service from our GORA MASTER, and India is a winner in this deal. Whereas, we are conducting a military chaos in WANA to make foreigners happy, and I see no Pakistani getting benefited from it.

I think it is time that we create some balance in our foreign policies, and attend to things that are important to us and not to our ruler's GORA MASTER.

Thanks.