View Single Post
Old Thursday, August 21, 2008

Hina 11(MISS Einstein) will become famous soon enoughHina 11(MISS Einstein) will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Massive mistakes?
dont u know the massive acts of Mr Musharaf??? astonishing...

bt still if u dont let me share v few of his misdeeds..

*it was he who banned political parties.

*it was he who tried to come up with great deal of restrictions on media.. *it was he who gave full freedom to jihadi organizations and allowed them to congregate...

*it was he who did commit acts of high treason u/Article 6 of constitution of 1973 as suspended constitution twice. ;

*it was he who attacked the independence of judiciary by seeking resignation of Chief Justice in the prtesence of 4 top brass army officers bt when he failed to get that he then filed reference against the Chief Justice on malafide grounds

*it was he who made the mockery of accountability as bank loans were waived and masterminds of steel mills fraud,stock market scam etc were allowed to go scot free. ;

*it was he who attempted to privatize mills and was also requested not to sell national assets at a throwaway price..hope u must b having information regarding the case of Pakistan Steel Mills Corporation against him..

*it was he who eliminated Akbar Bugti.

*Who handed over Dr Aafiato a foreign state...??

Quote:
Wrongful acts committed to maasoom awam? Like you?
all above mentioned acts have been against awaam.. wt will u say about murder of inno`cent people on 12 May,2007 at KARACHI.... ;

wt about the incidence of LAL MASJID as in SILENCE OPERATION 100 of students have been burnt alive by using phosphorous bombing... ;isnt that inhumane???it z for those who hv feelings still alive in them....

Quote:
What has Musharraf personally done to you?
it z not must before saying anything about any1 that u must b sufferer by urself...it z enough to unveil evil deeds of ur leader..
Quote:
the reason you all are speaking what the tv and geo has fed into your tiny useless brains.
m having useless brain.... admitted...
Quote:
Anyone having a tiny brain and intellect and anyone who is not daily fed by geo news will show respect for their own president.
showing respect z smthing diff and giving opinion about sm1 z completely diff..v do show respect to him we are jst conveying wt v know about his deeds...
Quote:
Anyone having a tiny knowledge of the historical background will also not speak the way you are.
well those people who r not educated bt nowadays r more literate than us,though w/o having any knowledge about historical background.... bt i think i do hv a bit...
Quote:
Knowledge of any kind is totally non-existaant from your brain which is more like a pulp of Geo/Ary news.
sorry to say u forgot to mention NESPAPERS AND INTRNET too.....it z pulp of that too.... you disliking musharraf on your own 'personal' basis does not means that everyone didnt supported him. let me confirm u that my statments r not based on the basis of personal bias bt on true facts.. now wt will u said about the whole nation who are saying alot more about Musharaf,r they all having bias against him???<br>ask urself.....
Quote:
You need to recall the events under which musharraf gain'ed power. His plane was sent to India, was not allowed to land etc. Why did nawaz did that?[
kindly acquaint me of real facts plz........... M
Quote:
usharraf did not pro-actively acquired the government.
o really...ya i do remeber he was requested 100 of time to take over bt it was he the great who was constantly refusing....right.....
Quote:
No you dont, because you dont have that much intellect.
that might b true SIR...
Quote:
Again you are spreading baseless, useless, worthless "news".
z it still baseless?i dont think that anymore...its base u can find in newspaper and media...
Quote:
Do you have any basis that musharraf got any deal done?
yes u can find that in THE NEWS....if u read it daily...
Quote:
such type of talks are heard from a street walker.
;no i think they talk much better than us...
Quote:
A responsbile citizen cant make wrong news like this. Plus, you always cry about the wrongful deeds? Tell me 5 of those
. i have already mentioned them above...better chk there...
Quote:
Yes indeed that was a good news,
atlast admitted smthing...
Quote:
but since you'r forgettin that there is no reason for you go happy in rupee gettin up by 1.
yes it z smthing big for people who belongs to middle class and secondly it z smthing which a student of ECONOMICS can only understand,so u dont waste ur worthy mind in that petty matter as it seems to u...
Quote:
Who is to be blamed, musharraf or your 'new' leaders.
;i hvnt favored any1 bt as this thread relates to Mr Musharaf,so m stating jst abt him....

though i hv already anticipated abt ZARDARI in my other post...
it z good to know that u support PAKISTAN,bt at the same time for the better protection of PAKISTAN u must b vigilant and b supportiv of only those leaders who r sincere to PAKISTAN and not to blindly follow any1...
Quote:
You should be aware that how musharraf has destroyed the Us foregin policy
and has let them to interfere in our sovereignty... knowing anything in detail wont do any good with you. m not speaking against him bt his deeds,correct urself plz...
Quote:
You are just destroying this Pakistan like most of us are nowdays.
;i wish to do smthing constructive for PAKISTANand not to destroy tht... MAY ALLAH PAK PROTECT OUR STATE FROM ALL EVILS...AAMEEN..