Sunday, April 28, 2024
05:02 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, August 19, 2008

zaman is on a distinguished road
Default think for a moment

It was a better time for Musharaf to resign.
I often oppose Musharaf due to his some policies.
But what I feel that his this step was rightly
Now it is the responsibility of our Politicians that how they take issues
I am not agreed by the statement that people are dancing and distributing sweets
Our People are very happy by the change what this; no matter is
Same people were distributing sweets even in Lahore that is considered the fort of PML (N) When Nawaz Government was coped by the Military.

And it is also fact these politicians become mad when they get power.
These feudal lords are dominated by their personal interests

Today in my office I met a Chinese Engineer (Mr.Wu) that is here in Pakistan on a project.
I asked him about this decision, he was very disappointed.
He has strong knowledge of history
He said one sentence that “when Musharaf was president of Pakistan; Pakistan was developing all the times, going up”.
He said we can’t eat politics; Musharaf was a good friend of China.
No one can deny that our reserves were 17 billions $ and now these are less than 10
No one can deny that Musharaf gave a name to our country,
In his era, large number of scholarships, more job opportunities
But Musharaf was surrounded by corrupt politicians like PML (q)
Musharaf made a blunder by invading Jamia Hafsa and removing judges.
These were mistakes that took Musharaf to disaster

I am not supporting dictatorship but asking that our politicians should be wise enough to precede country to betterment

It’s my prediction that same tug of War between these two parties (PPP & PML (N))

Same War on terrorism
Same Anchors of Geo and other channels showing worst picture of country and giving statements that Pakistan is passing worst moment of history
Same blame of Imran Khan of being American poodles
Same people that are distributing sweets will be abusing this government after six months.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zaman For This Useful Post:
Faraz_1984 (Thursday, August 21, 2008), qurrat ul an (Tuesday, August 19, 2008)
Old Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hina 11(MISS Einstein) will become famous soon enoughHina 11(MISS Einstein) will become famous soon enough
Smile

well well well!!!
at last Mr Musharaf has left.....

it was smthing which was really an xpected one,o/w he was to face crucial process of impeachment...

it z heard that he has given resignation on certain reservations that he will not b dragged into courts for his massive mistakes and lots of wrongful acts committed to Maasoom awaam....

"XPECTED CONSEQUENCES OF NON-RESIGNATION"

if he couldn't hv resigned then definitly he would hv 2 face impeachment,which would b v embarrassing.

then he would not hv been given vd the security,unlimited free trelephone service,free medical check up,no litigation,and wt not....as a respect and a sign of honor 4 being former president.....

"GIVEN AN HONOUR"
Thogh he has been the most disliked person ever to public bt still he was presented with guard of honour at Aiwan-e-Sadr as he was shown decency.
as there were no handcuffs,no house arrest and no beating and no mishandling towards him,which was done to Mr Nawaz when he was booted out of power..
A set of military generals ordered him threateningly to write down his resignation as a Prime Minister on 12thOct,1999 but when they failed in getting resignation,they placed him under arrest for 14months before his exile to Saudi Arabia.

Even MUHAMMAD kHAN jUNEJO was placed u/home arrest for sometime when he was dismissed...so was the case with Late PM Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto....

IT z heard that he has undergone under some deal with PPP for not being tried,however,PML-N z not coming on certain agreement on this point bc they want Mr Musharaf to b tried for his wrongful deeds......

Well good news z that:
the value of Pakistani Rupee rose against the US dollar this day by Rs 1.20.as the US dollar fell from Rs76.60 to Rs75.40 jst bc of President's announcement.....

While, Stocks also went up by 4.5pc as benchmark Karachi Stock Exchange KSE-100 Index registered 450-index surpassing 10,700 points.

The market can grow more as Pak rupee has also got stronger against the dollar as the result of this v positive change....

now lets hope for he better future of PAKISTAN....
Old Wednesday, August 20, 2008
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - 13th in Sindh Urban

Frankenstein of css will become famous soon enough
Thumbs down

some times i simpily amazed at the oblivioness of our educated people
Read Dawn economic survey 2007 at the earnest time of so called economic harvest of musharaf -aziz bonanza
Harold economic review presented the demographic review of wealth distribution According to it Pakistan 45 percent of the gnp is in the hands of 2 percent population , the 18 pecent middle class (the so called middle class of 3 crores having more than per capita income of 10000 dollors) has only 20 percent of the gnp and the 12 crores , eighty percent of the population had only 35 percent of the recources
It was the musharaf era in which amnesty international reported 17 lacs bonded labor in sind only in hari commission reprt 2003. ( Read DIG Salimullauh case)
Harold speculated that every running rupee in the economy has a share of 84 paisa for the two percent ruling elite and according to world bank the so called trickle down effect has also failed because with a phenomenal growth of 10 percent gdp growth would have only 0.25 percent effect on the lower strata of population
Karachi the largest metropolitan has a ratio of 60 percent of illegal usage and theft of state electricity and the domestic house hold usage , i remember was less than 25 percent. Majority had gone to service sector.
Ironically the electricity theft amounts for 1.5 percnt more than the national budget for health and nearly equlvalent to education budget
The seventeen billion reserves were because of defered payments and expatriates return of capital , who were crucified in the name of war against terror ( Ironically one charge against aafia siddique was she tranfered 8000 dollors to habib bank karachi)
now in musharaf era every holigan every bandit and every embezeller from the ranks and files of every national party was gathered under the banner of q league patronized by our military establishment

In this era of enlightened moderation more than 20 million people were dragged behind the poverty line and the misleading 24 percent and 34 percent popultion under poverty is the biggest lie i ever heard
Actually it was the iratio of incresing poor people which was i think 34 percent in 2006 and it was 24 percent in 2007
Pakistan has a improvised population of 73.6 and more than 45 percent of the population is desituted and remain below the poverty line (the largest in the region CIA wbf 2008)
We slumped further in HDI index and we are at the lowest podium in our region in terms of human development , which according to nobel prize winning harved study has a potential of 66 percent in country real progress, alluvial amonts less than 20 perecent
We would be facing more than 8000 mv short fall in 2010 and if we donot do any thing we will be turning to a stone aged nation very soon ( no Need of allied attack)
Balouchistan , Wana and all the seven agencies are at fire at utter turmoil
There was flight of capital before 2006 and according to state bank latest report the capital from our large scale manufacturing went to speculation in stock market and money market
It was musharaf era when the size of black market is 66 percent of national econmy , an unprecedented disartous epoch in our financial history
Also pakistan tax Gdp ratio is less than 10 percent which is the lowest in the world
Musharf era was a disaster , en era of missed opputunities and an reign in which we lost the vision of a prosperous pakistan
Pakistan and we the 170 million are facing the virtual collapse of our socio economic structure all the blessings of our departed benovolent ruler

Last edited by Princess Royal; Wednesday, August 20, 2008 at 07:25 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frankenstein of css For This Useful Post:
Faraz_1984 (Thursday, August 21, 2008)

Ali.009 is on a distinguished road

After reading everyone's post above. I am forced to write and spare my valuable time writing for some people who are currently only speaking what media has fed into their useless brains.

Since the topic is about our President musharraf and everyone is playing their part in defending and speaking against him. Yet you all fail to realize that none of you is supporting Pakistan. The last nine years are those, in which not only Pakistan but the whole world has changed. Just after the incident of 9/11.

You all should know and understand that Pakistan is the only muslim nation, capble of using its nuclear weapons, or infact, its the only muslim nation with nukes. Today, what is see around us, is large scale propaganda started after 2004 when the bugthi rebellion started. The aim was simple, Pakistan's nuclear weapons. Today you talk about musharraf and indirectly you all blame Pak Army. Well thats what Usa/isreal/india wants, dis-unity between army and the nation, and their plan has gone very well by now.

I do not support musharraf or anyone, i only support Pakistan and its solidarity. And if it takes any dictator or any civil ruler to make Pakistan strong, i will support either of them. As per situation, Musharraf was the guy which could have done some things better for Pakistan. Does anyone of you even know that how musharraf has destroyed the US foeign policy for this region? No you dont. Does anyone of you know why there was a sudden pressure over musharraf and within a week he was forced for resign? No you dont.

All you guys know is what media has fed into your worthless tiny brains, your intellect has gone away. Your also one of those who are responsible for the downfall of Pakistan. Its because of mass-scale propaganda that today we have lost pride in our own army, the only defense. First, you all speaking against and for, musharraf, should clear your eyes from the fog of propaganda. If you alone look for the answer that how musharraf has destroyed the US policy to take over this region, you will support him FOR NOW. Pakistan is facing the worst moments in its history, for now, musharraf was the best guy we could have. Also do check out the reason behind his sudden downfall.

Before anyone of you speak furthur, do have a atleast some little history of your country and motherland, and think out of the tv box. All of you do yourself a favour. Since he is gone, and he cant do nothing, we all should open our eyes and see what is happening around us. These new leaders are destroying our ISI, backbone of Pak army and lots of our negative things. Open your eyes, time has changed, stop being ignorant fools. Discussion is open.

-Regards

HERO is on a distinguished road
Default No tides of change are there....

Alvida Pakistan…………..

At last Gen(r) Musharraf has resigned from Presidency.The decision is belated but yet has been welcome by almost all quarters of civil society.Whatever his legacy he will be remembered for all the highs and lows.News papers are inundated with news analysis and photographs picturing jovial celebrations.I ask a simple question.What shall be the fate of a common man?A week ago I had a very harsh experience of government high-handedness.Many of you have read about the LUCIFER effect.The Lucifer effect is the effect of institutional,mental,loyal and peer pressure which government individuals experience.Jail staff may develop a particular attitude and treatment pedagogy towards criminals.The same attitude may develop in soldiers in the battlefield against the enemies. Many a times people who are under the foray of this experience hardly come to realize that they have been emotionally hijacked.Pakistan before and after Musharraf will remain largely the same.I assert that there shall be hardly any change in the status quo.We will remain mired in poor governace a small glimpse of which I had two days ago.The excise and taxation office of Lahore is the centre-piece of corruption.The staff if all it does is typing-drafts and taking bribe from the selected agents who deceive applicants into their traps.Red-tapism is a reality.I have been there five times for getting my uncle’s car transferred on their id card.They laid down the objection that I cannot submit the form because it can only be done by a blood relation.I came out and an agent asked me Rs.1500 for getting my work done.Now the status of my documents is still pending.I have been robbed as well as deceived.I ask in the first place that when this country has no rules at all then why do we remain so adamant on abiding by them.If you don’t want to do a legitimate work then why do you people create hurdles.They also misbehave with the applicants.This is the plight of a taxpayer in this country.A similar experience at a police station can be narrated here.But , after all what can be done against this institutional high-handedness.Surely there will be no change.The last thing I wish is that the treatment meted out to me shall not go unrewarded.I have learnt from the system.I wonder how many of you have a touch of professionalism in any field.A student is an innocent and naïve guy.Maybe when many of CSS aspirants shall be in service they may change their opinion.It is the test which judges the performance.Allama iqbal also lamented that we are only for words not for deeds.We have a notorious habit of blaming all the wrongdoings and ailments in our society on Musharraf.Though he is not a saint but he is not the devil either.I have nothing to say about Musharraf.Let’s hope that the lesson he learnt is not lost on us and our top-echelons.The last thing Musharraf will want is, to see how the incumbent governmet steers the country in these testing times.At least he will say

“Ja raha hoon par yaqeen say hoon
Kay laut ayaa to tumhain dhoondoon ga.”

Let us pray for the well being of Pakistan, its people and dreams about it.

Regards,

HERO.

Ali.009 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hina 11(MISS Einstein)
well well well!!!
at last Mr Musharaf has left.....

it was smthing which was really an xpected one,o/w he was to face crucial process of impeachment...

it z heard that he has given resignation on certain reservations that he will not b dragged into courts for his massive mistakes and lots of wrongful acts committed to Maasoom awaam....
[COLOR="Purple"]
Massive mistakes? Wrongful acts committed to maasoom awam? Like you? What has Musharraf personally done to you? Yes it was his massive mistake that telecom revolution was brought into pakistan, the reason that you today use to sit here on these forums. It was his mistake that massive television revolution was brought, the reason you all are speaking what the tv and geo has fed into your tiny useless brains.

Quote:
[COLOR="Navy"] "GIVEN AN HONOUR"
Thogh he has been the most disliked person ever to public bt still he was presented with guard of honour at Aiwan-e-Sadr as he was shown decency.
as there were no handcuffs,no house arrest and no beating and no mishandling towards him,which was done to Mr Nawaz when he was booted out of power..
A set of military generals ordered him threateningly to write down his resignation as a Prime Minister on 12thOct,1999 but when they failed in getting resignation,they placed him under arrest for 14months before his exile to Saudi Arabia.
Anyone having a tiny brain and intellect and anyone who is not daily fed by geo news will show respect for their own president. Anyone having a tiny knowledge of the historical background will also not speak the way you are. Knowledge of any kind is totally non-existaant from your brain which is more like a pulp of Geo/Ary news. You disliking musharraf on your own 'personal' basis does not means that everyone didnt supported him. Stop giving out the statics which dont exist, it makes you a fool.

To speak for anything, you first need to have a historical background of that given event. Which i am sure, you dont have. You need to recall the events under which musharraf gain'ed power. His plane was sent to India, was not allowed to land etc. Why did nawaz did that? Musharraf did not pro-actively acquired the government. Do you know the consquences if musharraf has landed in India? No you dont, because you dont have that much intellect.

Quote:
IT z heard that he has undergone under some deal with PPP for not being tried,however,PML-N z not coming on certain agreement on this point bc they want Mr Musharaf to b tried for his wrongful deeds......
Again you are spreading baseless, useless, worthless "news". Do you have any basis that musharraf got any deal done? Such type of talks are heard from a street walker. A responsbile citizen cant make wrong news like this. Plus, you always cry about the wrongful deeds? Tell me 5 of those.

Quote:
Well good news z that:
the value of Pakistani Rupee rose against the US dollar this day by Rs 1.20.as the US dollar fell from Rs76.60 to Rs75.40 jst bc of President's announcement.....

While, Stocks also went up by 4.5pc as benchmark Karachi Stock Exchange KSE-100 Index registered 450-index surpassing 10,700 points.

The market can grow more as Pak rupee has also got stronger against the dollar as the result of this v positive change....
Yes indeed that was a good news, but since you'r forgettin that there is no reason for you go happy in rupee gettin up by 1. Ever since in last 9 years of mushy, rupess didnt got devalued till has in these last 6 months since the new government came. Our market never crashed that much ever in last 9 years. Who is to be blamed, musharraf or your 'new' leaders.

Quote:
now lets hope for he better future of PAKISTAN....
You can only hope to for a better future once you think with your brain that what really is going on. Once you SUPPORT pakistan instead of supporting lame leaders. I dont support musharaf or anyone. I only support pakistan and if it takes any dictator or any civial ruler for pakistan's solidrty, i will support him. You should be aware that how musharraf has destroyed the Us foregin policy and why he was suddnly pressurized to go down. Instead of speaking what media has fed into you, and have made you blind that you cant see the truth and reality.

Ill be happy to assit you if you are willing to find truth. Speaking against musharraf without even knowing anything in detail wont do any good with you. You are just destroying this Pakistan like most of us are nowdays.

-Regards

In the end there's written
Quote:
how the incumbent governmet steers the country in these testing times.
Its not hard to see what the new government is already doing? The new zardair gov is destroying our ISI, destroying our Sino-Pak relations and is completely a puppet for USA. Read about it, its not hard to see what is happening around us.

-Regards

Last edited by Sureshlasi; Thursday, August 21, 2008 at 02:07 PM.
35th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason:

tahirauf is on a distinguished road
Default @ Ali

I second you Ali if you read my comments on this issue, you 'll find the same point of view...all others are commenting what pakistani media is making them to comment. Reality is very different than they think.

Just Pray for your country and the people who have passed CSS exam already should play their role to contribute something for our beloved country.

Regards
Old Thursday, August 21, 2008

4rm psh is on a distinguished road

your point of view is valid and very much in line with the solid ground realities.A man who is historically proven corrupt if comes to power than the nation will surely have to suffer.POWER CORRUPTS AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY.
and for all this catastroph the nation as a whole is more to blame than anything else.AS YOU SOW SO SHALL YOU REAP.the most dissappointing thing is that not only a lay man but even a well educated seems to be completely hypnatised by the media which in turn too seems under control of an influential group. advocating,promoting,favouring and representing time tested national parasites.self interest seems predominant over national interst.justice demands the criminal to be behind the bar,but unfortunately in our country the criminals are the rulers.we can only wish,expect and hope that the nation will soon wakeup from a deep sleep.

Last edited by Princess Royal; Thursday, August 21, 2008 at 01:08 PM.
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - 13th in Sindh Urban

Frankenstein of css will become famous soon enough
Talking

The militory and civilian co Staged a coup against the founding members of muslim league in 954 . The role of ghulam mohammad , ayub khan , iskindar mirza ( a descendent of mir jafar, and he was proud of it ) deprived the pakistani people of their freedom , tarnished the dream envisaged by our founding fathers and enslaved us in the sraglehood of AAA alliance . Pakistan remained the stooge of western imperialism In return the status co was guarented . Read how ayub deprived us the pakistani citizens of our written of expression , our voting rights and our participation in the affairs of the country , introducing basic democracy How Mather e millat fatima jinnah was rigged of a certin victory and how people of karachi and dhaka paid for their dream of a prosperous and dignified nation Fatima jinnah was considereed to be the first security risk . It is because of insanity of our military that pakistan became the first post war country to break and suffered the most humiliating defaet ever of a muslim army in the history of the world . This was a direct result of the policies of a stooge of america paid a million dollor by the cia. We missed the opputunity of a free kashmir in 1962 and then witnessed the debacle of east pakistan by the hands of another stooge yahya
This rouge army in 1971 should realizd the fatal consequences of depriving the real stakeholders , the pakistani people in participating in affair of country
After 62 years of independence our litercy rate is only 45 percent , more than 60 percent doesent even have sanitatin . more than 80 percent forced to procure unscientific health fascilities just because of the 32 years of direct army rule and 30 years of so called democratic set up , a form of most brutal in direct army rule. General waheed kakar in 1994 , when mediating in the affairs of ishaq- nawaz conflict, commented that he can sway the country this way or another just by pointing his little finger.
These unscruplous general were the biggest drug lord in 1980 s and their character can easily be assesed by hamood ur rehman commission report
The inhuman repression of sindhis in MRD in 1983 demonstrate the principle and belief of than so called pruritarian regieme.
Than came the democratic set up , the continuing pressure from this imbicile army forced the civilian financial minister to spend the highest allocated budget in the history of country leaving virtualy nothing for PSDP ( Read the condition on whch benazair , nawaz were given the premierships and the whole IJI , ISI fiasco) and ironicaly it was the post soviet era in which it was proved that garrison state with a fragile economy would falllike a house od cards in the wake of a crisis.
The afghan policy in 90 was a fiasco and it is still a paragon of stupidity in the 2000.
Musharaf forigen policy is under the direction of cia who wants destabilzation at the doors of china and russia blocking the oil pathways and trying to thwart any economic block between the BRIC countries.
Ali you need to read about SCO and Economies of 2050 and than this absured statement of musharaf success will be recanted by you
Pakistani people wants a prosperous pakistan , a nation built on the principle of islamic socioeconomic justice and peace and solidarity amongst the entinical factions. They want genuine democracy , restoration of judges and freedom of expression alli very loothsome to our army as evident by the guard of honour giveh not surprisingn to musharaf , though not surprising as it is a tradition in this country to rever yahya , ayub and zia and humiliate fatima jinnah,Abdul qadeer ,saleem us zaman , faiz , edhi , bhutoo , shukat hayat khan , abdul wali khan , bugti , abdul salam as bloody civilians

as for as isi is concerned it came into eminence after bhutto developed a politcal wing to vindicate his political rivals but he became the biggest victim when general gillani in 1977 tipped zia of his possible removal. He was , in the return , given the governership of punjab for nearly a decade and he leviated many puppet politicains in politics under his surrepititious patronage.
Isi was a power player in the late 1980 and 1990s , they started the the vision less afghan policy , the outcome of which has to beared by all the muslim population of the world.
Jalalabad fiasco, IJI Mehran bank scandal, Mulana samiullah scandal , continous election rigging and especially the war against terror role shows the ammorality of this organisation

Last edited by Sureshlasi; Thursday, August 21, 2008 at 02:08 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Frankenstein of css For This Useful Post:
Faraz_1984 (Thursday, August 21, 2008)

Hina 11(MISS Einstein) will become famous soon enoughHina 11(MISS Einstein) will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Massive mistakes?
dont u know the massive acts of Mr Musharaf??? astonishing...

bt still if u dont let me share v few of his misdeeds..

*it was he who banned political parties.

*it was he who tried to come up with great deal of restrictions on media.. *it was he who gave full freedom to jihadi organizations and allowed them to congregate...

*it was he who did commit acts of high treason u/Article 6 of constitution of 1973 as suspended constitution twice. ;

*it was he who attacked the independence of judiciary by seeking resignation of Chief Justice in the prtesence of 4 top brass army officers bt when he failed to get that he then filed reference against the Chief Justice on malafide grounds

*it was he who made the mockery of accountability as bank loans were waived and masterminds of steel mills fraud,stock market scam etc were allowed to go scot free. ;

*it was he who attempted to privatize mills and was also requested not to sell national assets at a throwaway price..hope u must b having information regarding the case of Pakistan Steel Mills Corporation against him..

*it was he who eliminated Akbar Bugti.

*Who handed over Dr Aafiato a foreign state...??

Quote:
Wrongful acts committed to maasoom awam? Like you?
all above mentioned acts have been against awaam.. wt will u say about murder of inno`cent people on 12 May,2007 at KARACHI.... ;

wt about the incidence of LAL MASJID as in SILENCE OPERATION 100 of students have been burnt alive by using phosphorous bombing... ;isnt that inhumane???it z for those who hv feelings still alive in them....

Quote:
What has Musharraf personally done to you?
it z not must before saying anything about any1 that u must b sufferer by urself...it z enough to unveil evil deeds of ur leader..
Quote:
the reason you all are speaking what the tv and geo has fed into your tiny useless brains.
m having useless brain.... admitted...
Quote:
Anyone having a tiny brain and intellect and anyone who is not daily fed by geo news will show respect for their own president.
showing respect z smthing diff and giving opinion about sm1 z completely diff..v do show respect to him we are jst conveying wt v know about his deeds...
Quote:
Anyone having a tiny knowledge of the historical background will also not speak the way you are.
well those people who r not educated bt nowadays r more literate than us,though w/o having any knowledge about historical background.... bt i think i do hv a bit...
Quote:
Knowledge of any kind is totally non-existaant from your brain which is more like a pulp of Geo/Ary news.
sorry to say u forgot to mention NESPAPERS AND INTRNET too.....it z pulp of that too.... you disliking musharraf on your own 'personal' basis does not means that everyone didnt supported him. let me confirm u that my statments r not based on the basis of personal bias bt on true facts.. now wt will u said about the whole nation who are saying alot more about Musharaf,r they all having bias against him???<br>ask urself.....
Quote:
You need to recall the events under which musharraf gain'ed power. His plane was sent to India, was not allowed to land etc. Why did nawaz did that?[
kindly acquaint me of real facts plz........... M
Quote:
usharraf did not pro-actively acquired the government.
o really...ya i do remeber he was requested 100 of time to take over bt it was he the great who was constantly refusing....right.....
Quote:
No you dont, because you dont have that much intellect.
that might b true SIR...
Quote:
Again you are spreading baseless, useless, worthless "news".
z it still baseless?i dont think that anymore...its base u can find in newspaper and media...
Quote:
Do you have any basis that musharraf got any deal done?
yes u can find that in THE NEWS....if u read it daily...
Quote:
such type of talks are heard from a street walker.
;no i think they talk much better than us...
Quote:
A responsbile citizen cant make wrong news like this. Plus, you always cry about the wrongful deeds? Tell me 5 of those
. i have already mentioned them above...better chk there...
Quote:
Yes indeed that was a good news,
atlast admitted smthing...
Quote:
but since you'r forgettin that there is no reason for you go happy in rupee gettin up by 1.
yes it z smthing big for people who belongs to middle class and secondly it z smthing which a student of ECONOMICS can only understand,so u dont waste ur worthy mind in that petty matter as it seems to u...
Quote:
Who is to be blamed, musharraf or your 'new' leaders.
;i hvnt favored any1 bt as this thread relates to Mr Musharaf,so m stating jst abt him....

though i hv already anticipated abt ZARDARI in my other post...
it z good to know that u support PAKISTAN,bt at the same time for the better protection of PAKISTAN u must b vigilant and b supportiv of only those leaders who r sincere to PAKISTAN and not to blindly follow any1...
Quote:
You should be aware that how musharraf has destroyed the Us foregin policy
and has let them to interfere in our sovereignty... knowing anything in detail wont do any good with you. m not speaking against him bt his deeds,correct urself plz...
Quote:
You are just destroying this Pakistan like most of us are nowdays.
;i wish to do smthing constructive for PAKISTANand not to destroy tht... MAY ALLAH PAK PROTECT OUR STATE FROM ALL EVILS...AAMEEN..