View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 11, 2016
Banned

zealot is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz View Post
Your post has lot of leads. Inciting me to respond all your concerns but let me stay confined to couple of points.

Sad Demise of Jehanzeb Kakar:

Jahanzeb was not murdered, unfortunately he committed suicide (reasons well known to his family and close circle). Better not to discuss.

Quota system:
End all the disparities from the nation then abolish quota system altogether.
Bring the masses on equal footing / level playing field, provide them uniform education, health and employment opportunities then try them in open merit pool.

It would be gross injustice if you ask a resident of a remote village of Balochistan, KPK, FATA (whom you did not provide required infrastructure, quality education, standard syllabus, competent teachers and health facilities) to compete with a resident of Lahore / Karachi (whom you provide quality infrastructure, education of international standard, with highly qualified faculty and all the incentives of competitive environment). Treating both the candidates with same yardstick is a discrimination.
Bring them on same footing then take away relaxations. This is the responsibility of state to ensure uniformity.
Bro here is the link regarding his death

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1105705/...suicide-claim/

I dont know if things are still reverse of it or not.but jahanzaib kakar isnot one.SSP NiKokara is another case

http://tribune.com.pk/story/862824/c...ara-dismissed/

2nd regarding qouta system .i think to take things on equal levels the best way is to integrate population of punjab with other provinces.either by changing the map or by Settling people through housing socities where land acqusistion is easy in Balochistan and KPK.so that population of each province should be on equal level.and resources too
The Following User Says Thank You to zealot For This Useful Post:
aadil786 (Tuesday, October 11, 2016)