Thread: Ce-2016
View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 12, 2016

saniam is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshmallow View Post
Please share your outline and the way you convinced the examiner. I mean, we tried our best, but couldn't do so. Would be helpful, if you mention your thesis statement and whatever you remember.

I got 48. I did not prepare outline of this essay before exams. I gave almost 45 minutes in formatting outline. While writing essay i gave examples of poor governance while writing that portion like dismemberment of east pakistan was due to poor governance, another case was of gujranwala board discrepancy. Overall i was not happy with my essay because when i discussed it with candidates around me after paper, there was much better than mine.

1. Intro
1.1 thesis statement (i dont remember exactly but i wrote headings of outline on my question paper after completing essay)
= Pakistan's biggest issue is governance at moment, albeit it is not a far-fetched dream, With persistent and accurate measures poor govrnc can be eradicated.
2. Causes of poor governance
2.1 corruption
2.2 nepotism
2.3 red-tapism
2.4 stagnant environment
2.5 lack of awareness
2.6 lack of interest of concerned officials
3 Measures of good governance
3.1 accountability
3.2 transparency
3.3 responsiveness
3.4 effective and efficient
3.5 participatory
3.6 equitable
3.7 consensus oriented
3.8 rule of law
4 Present reforms
I wrote about NAB and few committees; i dont rmbr much
5 How to achieve good governance in Pakistan
Again i have not written headings of this portion, but i remember writing about reforms of institutions. Starting with judiciary, law implementation by police, accountability of election process. Etc.
6 conclusion
The Following User Says Thank You to saniam For This Useful Post:
aadil786 (Wednesday, October 12, 2016)