View Single Post
Old Friday, January 27, 2006
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 120

Adil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really nice

Asalam-o-Alaikum

Miss Ghuman, a query from your part is always appreciated.

Pakistan did not authorize US to bomb in its territory. It's a simple case of recklessness on the part of US.

And regarding the demand for an official apology, Pakistan is just dreaming. I don't expect any remorse from the side of US because this IS NOT A BALANCED NEXUS.

What I think Pakistan should demand a large amount of money in return. There is no other course.

We need America more than America needs us.

In the end, you proclaim that 'balance should be there'.

You see, it is only possible when Pakistan becomes economically and politically stable. I dont' expect such a metamorphosis over a night. It will take time. A day will come when Pakistan will rise - but we'll have to wait!

(Meanwhile, US is our need)

Regards,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskan Ghuman
@ Adil Mamoon & tropicon,
ya Musharaf's policy is ideal in this situations bt hw it is gud to let US to shed bombs on the innocent citizens..
u r rite to say that those who cant change themselves become like Saddam bt remember 1 thing those who changes themselves according the wishes of forign masters also become like Saddam becoz once Sadaam waz doing the same as now our worthy president...
balance should be there...neither totaly submission nor stubernity.

Adil Memon
Police Service of Pakistan (P.S.P)
37th Common Training Program