View Single Post
Old Friday, October 14, 2016

jamalnasir is on a distinguished road

@Tenacious thanks for pointing out my flaws.

Dear Zealot, FPSC conducts exams on federal level. There are provincial public service commissions who conduct exams for every province separately, so no need to mention this issue.

I have finalized the petition. Inshallah tomorrow will dispatch to Senate public petition cell. My request to all friends is that they also send petitions. Please attach your CNIC copy and mention your name, CNIC number, PTCL number, mobile number, postal address, and E-mail address on the petition.

Postal address to send petition is:

Deputy Secretary, (Public Petition Table) Senate Secretariat, Parliament House, Islamabad, Pakistan.

Specimen of the petition is:

Mr. Raza Rabbani, Chairman Senate, Islamic Republic of Pakistan

Subject: Petition to bring reforms in Central Superior Services of Pakistan.

Respected sir,

I have to state that government has brought admirable reforms in the syllabus of prestigious CSS exams. But still there is a dire need to bring reforms in the whole Competitive Examination's procedure.

At the time of Rana Bhagwandas the passing ratio of candidates in written part of competitive examination was 8 to 9 percent, but in CE 2016 the passing ratio was only 2 percent. It does not mean that the abilities of highly qualified youth of Pakistan have been reduced, but FPSC decides the passing ratio before examination to reduce burden for the interview panel. As written part is the screening step for interview, so brilliant aspirants may not be deprived while screening a large number of candidates. In CE 2016 many talented doctors, engineers, lawyers, psychologists, and M.Phil scholars flunked in written part, if they would be passed, then they would serve the motherland in a better way.

On the other hand, there is no any procedure of rechecking of papers. There is only one option which is recounting, in which answer sheets are never shown to the aggrieved candidate while referring it as a secret document. There should be proper rechecking, not recounting, while showing the answer sheet to the candidate.

Respected sir, my request to you is that please bring reforms in the whole CSS procedure. Instead of targeting one or two papers to fail the candidates, all those who performed well in the examination should be passed in written part. Those who could not allocate in twelve prestigious groups of Central Superior Services should be adjusted in other 17 scale jobs. While doing so, there would be no need to advertise and conduct examinations for other 17 scale jobs. Mostly one paper MCQs tests are conducted for 17 scale jobs, other than CSS, in which the true abilities could not be judged properly. If those candidates will be allocated in 17 scale jobs who will pass 12 papers of 100 marks each, but would not be allocated in Superior Services, then the most competent youth will serve the country. As in Bangladesh there are cadre services and Non-cadre services. Who could not be allocated in cadre services are adjusted to 1st class Non-cadre posts.

Respectfully Sheweth,

Jamal Abdul Nasir

CNIC number:

Mobile number:

Phone number:

Address:
E-mail address:

aadil786 (Friday, October 14, 2016), ghulam rasool shah (Friday, October 14, 2016), zealot (Friday, October 14, 2016)