View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 15, 2016

aadil786 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenacious View Post
Hello everyone,

I have been a silent spectator here for quite some time, I am a PAS officer from 41st Common. I have read all these posts and I felt urge to share my candid thoughts with you guys. I'm sorry in anticipation of an adverse response, however, I will call a spade a spade and intention is just to inculcate some sense in the aspirants.

The person who has initiated the thread, dear Jamal, I understand the pain and agony you are going through. However, I would urge you sit back with a chill pill and do little self stock taking. I have been through your essay and posts, I have seen your English language expression, the way you articulate your thoughts and express your ideas, I'm sorry to say but your expression is seriously flawed. Your text is replete with syntactical and structural flaws. Your expression reflects indianism which is a commonplace euphemism used for subcontinent people who do not express their thoughts in functional English rather just literally translate from Urdu to English, for example; you use future auxiliary twice for a conditional sentence which is wrong, we use one present auxiliary and one future. There are many mistakes that you make in reflecting your actual thought process.

You also have to work on your ideas, and more importantly how you organize them in an effective manner. Your essay is very disconnected with banal expression and disconnected thoughts. Getting an essay published in JWT is not a big deal, CSS is a different ball game. I just want you to focus on these gaps, once you fill them, you will achieve invincible success.

About your accusations on FPSC, I give you my word that no deserving person is deliberately failed. I have many people who appeared with good preparation and they passed, my own sister who is already a CSP serving in OMG has passed. I urge you to understand that this is not a degree awarding exam where the examiner must pass you if you have performed above average, rather here you have to make sure that you don't let the examiner fail you. Try to understand that this is a competitive exam for recruiting best of the best, they cannot condone such blunders which do not commensurate with the standards of Central Superior Services, you want them to grade you just on the basis of self proclaimed performance, no boy, they would penalize you for your mistakes.

So people, rather asking the FPSC to behave like B.I.S.E Lahore, you must acquire that prowess that you can prove yourself equal to the task.

Best of luck and apologies to all.
i think .....you didn't read the following thread.

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/css-dates...countable.html
jamalnasir (Saturday, October 15, 2016)