View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 20, 2016
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenacious View Post
Yes, you really wasted your time. Highlighting the autocorrect errors is dumbest of the things one can imagine, but can certainly are expected of you.
" The" is used with superlative degree so it should be "the dumbest"
This is an inappropriate sentence.You have used two auxiliary verbs unnecessarily( you pointed out same mistake of Dufresne)

Quote:
No wonder, you failed CSS written exam thrice. You are the best example of how efficient FPSC system is to filter out junk material.
You are the worst example of how inefficient FPSC system is to keep the junk material in service.

Quote:
The only thing, other than autocorrect errors, was using prove multiple times, so here I tell you ma'am it was ironically used, and ironical usage of words multiple times is a norm in English literature. Before raising questions on the efficiency of FPSC again, do have a look at yourself, you will come to know they are not that bad. Lol
Oh really? I thought it's English language and you are not in favour of such language that gives impression of Urdu translation.
By the way which genre of English Literature it is? Story? Ode on FPSC ? or Essay on inefficient candidates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbas khan 119 View Post
i would've committed suicide had my English been dissected so badly. Your arguments are now void of any substance. ”9ý5
No,he believes in murder as he is blind follower of FPSC.FPSC loves to play with future of aspirants and murders the dreams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambber View Post
Well, thats enough now mr civil servant. You took this post too much off track so leave it now. This post is not intended for high achievers like you. no need to criticise anyone anymore or i am going to report against you to moderators. Farrah is very respected member of this forum so just stop. No need for anymore personal attacks.
Thanks Ambber.His personal attacks have shown what his morals are.Pointing out others' mistakes and making fun of their language are quite easy tasks but when it comes to one's own self ,tolerance level drops down to zero.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
Innocent Heart (Thursday, October 20, 2016), jamalnasir (Thursday, October 20, 2016), Safeer Ullah (Friday, October 21, 2016)