View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 20, 2016

Ambber is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Zafar View Post
I'm proud to have grip on my national language and it's not a sensible logic to underestimate someone.Parveen Shakir was Urdu poetess and she became a CSP.Ahmad Shah Pitras Bukhari was Urdu writer but he became diplomat.Qudrat Allah Shahab was a writer and he became a CSP too.There are many more examples but it's like casting a pearl before swine.

What lame excuse have you tried to provide by playing with words?

I'm speaking for everyone and you are pointing your finger specifically at me.That's absurd way to degrade.For your kind information I took two consecutive attempts in 2011,2012 and last in 2016.In my first two attempts I scored 45 and 54 in essay respectively.I scored 50+ in English Precis in both attempts.I even made aggregate in my second attempt.I flunked in G.K and that was my weakness..Hence it proved your FPSC itself appreciated my writing skill and approved my English Grammar.Now pull your hair why I have been passed twice in papers of English and Essay.

I don't give worth to your such words otherwise I could provide you links to posts of CSPs where they have been supporting me for years.(if this is standard of competency)

angrezi aap ko warasat mein mili hai kia jis pe Kisi aur ka haq hai he nahi? Forefathers mein koi angrez hai kia?

Urdu poetry b likhun gi aur English bhi.Sunday bazaar ki bijaye AP CSA ka 2012 ka magazine le k parhen.Meri aik English poem AP jese he aik honourable CSP ne apne Nam se publish karwayi thi.mere blog pe wo us se Pehle ki date mein maujood hai.aur Ye bat is forum k senior members aur management janti hai.It became an issue at that time and later I chose to forgive him.
So Meri angrezi ka standard AP ka CSA b approve kar chuka hai.mazeed AP jese hyper aur khush'feham insan k sath behes karna himaqat hai.

Not all passed aspirants get the allocation so many deserving ones just remain behind to cry.It's not the only profession in this world that we consider ourselves incapable or inefficient.It's just critics like you who fly high on their success and look down upon others.

Bas khuda ganjay ko nakhun na de.
Farrah sister , if one is low in moral standards then we should no go down from our standard to argue with him, so let him say what his mentality is and dont just mess up with him because we know your worth since long time and you should not need any medal from anyone to tell others as to who i am.

Secondly css is not the criteria to judge capabilities of any person. Its badluck of our country that highly talented people like you, sana and many others didnt get chance to represent Pakistan at prestigious forum of civil service,,but opportunities are still there yet to be explored so dig out those opportunities and let those critics do their work.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ambber For This Useful Post:
aadil786 (Thursday, October 20, 2016), Farrah Zafar (Friday, October 21, 2016)