View Single Post
Old Friday, October 21, 2016

Jabbar Raheem is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Zafar View Post
"Were" is inappropriate.Your arguments "are" .....

As far as I "know" OR I think FPSC.....

"Of"

Written "exam". What's written(adjective) without a noun?

Passed at? New preposition ?

This "proves" my point not yours

You have used "prove" four times in a few lines.Repetition of a word is declared as bad expression.

DMC has failed that paper.Are you serious? Tch Tch !

This is what we are trying to tell you about FPSC.Don't go nuts in admiring an institution.There are flaws and the system needs to be reformed.

Broaden your vision.You don't have right to underestimate any profession whether it's lawyer or a labourer.

Your expression and English Grammar suggest that you have studied at Oxford.lol.Come out of your superiority complex.

What's that "rather having you like lawyer" ? You need to take rest now.

I had also pointed out your flaws in my previous post but you didn't pay heed Officer!For your betterment I'm quoting it again here,

When one tries to show off one's English one must be careful of one's mistakes.

I know I just have wasted my time but members need to read it all.Your statement provoked me to reply here otherwise I don't need certificate of good expression and fluent English from people like you.You gave a lame excuse to defend FPSC, it's weak English of candidates that is responsible for their failure.But my stance is that English is not the only reason to win or lose this pride.Then you dissected post of a member pretending to be an expert of English language.Now again you made fun of another member's English even when he didn't claim to be perfect like you.
I hope I have contributed more than enough.Even though I have good writing skill (I'm not perfect)yet I don't boast of it.Besides,I don't highlight other's mistakes just to let them down.You are an arrogant soul so I have tried to show you mirror.It would be better for you to improve your English or I would suspect FPSC's standard more.

mam had you flunked in precis in first two terms? you seem to know the nitty gritty of grammar.. How could you fail? I'm planning to learn and understand these thinks grammar technicalities like auxiliary verbs etc but its seems it will not serve my purpose