View Single Post
Old Friday, October 21, 2016

TAKG is on a distinguished road
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbas khan 119 View Post
Leave him he is living in fools' paradise. I dont accept my failure for certain reasons. My essay on economic stability was checked by an English lecturer who had no idea as to what SAPs and other conditionalities are & how they erode stability of a recipient state, hence I was awarded marks of irrelevant essay.
I can say with certainity my writing skill is appropriate and I can write a good enough essay. Fpsc is the real culprit behind ruining our career.
Brother, you write simple, grammatical english. I wonder how candidates like you and Farrah fail essay? I do understand that it totally depends on how the examiner makes his mood when he/she picks up the paper and read the first few lines. She might not like the handwriting and fail an aspirant; equally possible that he may like the calligraphy and presentation of the paper and ignore, to certain extent, the irrelevancy or grammatical mistakes.

I read your posts quite often, and I find it hard to to digest the sad reality that you and Farrah sister could fail. You two and a few other candidates on this forum who write flawlessly have made the "riddle" even more complex: how exactly to pass the essay.

I read several posts: some recommend simple writing, others suggest idiomatic and high level english -- but what to follow, what to do, what to not do, all remains mystery.

It is good to know that you and Farrah sister are still here giving your opinions - thats appreciated!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TAKG For This Useful Post:
Farrah Zafar (Friday, October 21, 2016), Safeer Ullah (Friday, October 21, 2016)